I never knew that......

Inner speech (the voice u hear in your head) is actually accompanied by tiny muscular movements in the larynx

I feel like this is true for everything you do in your head. If I vividly imagine myself doing something my body will involuntarily jerk accordingly

CQQtSMfXAAAyZH-.jpg

I'm sure a high percentage was warranted tho

Dont be that dude....
think about high crime rate areas with criminals and gang members and what have you, people high off **** touting guns/knives/suicide by cop, whole bunch of stuff. just because a couple things showed up on the news doesn't mean it's the majority bro
think about it

Last edited:
think about high crime rate areas with criminals and gang members and what have you, people high off **** touting guns/knives/suicide by cop, whole bunch of stuff. just because a couple things showed up on the news doesn't mean it's the majority bro
think about it

Lol i didnt mean it like that. I meant dont be that guy who brings up the race debate derailment of this thread.

Valid points in your thread tho

think about it

Lol i didnt mean it like that. I meant dont be that guy who brings up the race debate derailment of this thread.

What woah lol. nah but I'm sure that was made to be vague so people think it is tho when it's really not

"Life does not adapt.

Adaption implies that you're in one environment, and then you go to a new environment and then you physiologically adapt to it. In the genetic variation of any generation, some people have certain properties that other don't. You go to a new environment, and anybody who doesn't have the properties to survive dies. They're summarily removed from the gene pool, and the one person who had that property in advance survives. Therefore they did adapt, they were fit to survive in that environment. So the word 'adaptation' is true in the broad sense of a species, but there's no active adaptation ever going on. At all. So you go to Mars and you might grow accustomed to it but you're not going to become biogenetically adapted to it.

Regular humans, as we currently know ourselves, doesn't work out well on Mars, but someone gives birth to a kind of human that can create a different mixture of oxygen. A variation that is just natural in what goes on. And then they become the dominant strain of the human species there on Mars. Thats how you end up speciating. Genetic mutation that happens to be good for that environment and then you run it through and then the others die off and then you just speciated the human race. It's how you get strange animals in Australia. Marsupials/a pouch. Australia's a continent island that hasn't touched mainland in millions of years. The animals there, they just do their thing (mammal species e.g. when the baby is born outside the womb and then crawls up into the pouch, duckbill platypus lays eggs and it's a mammal)."

- neil degrasse tyson

Last edited:
Albert Einsteins nobel prize was not for the theory of relativity but for the photoelectric effect.

If you cannot smell cinnamon you cannot taste it.

Bb king cannot play the guitar and sing at the same time, thats where his signature style comes from

Barack obama is the first president to have colored baby pictures

There are more synapses in your brain than stars in the galaxy

If you soak potatoes in hydrogen peroxide it becomes clean drinkable water

View media item 1736664

Who said ANYTHING about race though? :rofl:
I think you my friend just made it a race thing

Oh yeah a week ago one of my coworker's brother got killed by the police. But he started shooting first so they did what the had to

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom