I never knew that......

Hell yea^^

Is that why all of the foreigners are masters at engineering and sciences? Or is it because they study hard?

Hell yea^^

Is that why all of the foreigners are masters at engineering and sciences? Or is it because they study hard?

They just want it. They don't have the same cultural stigmas about careers that aren't generally adored. Their education system also tends to help them more and be more prepared for taking on STEM roles.

And with out going all conspiracy mode, there's a reason why the English "language" has the most silent sounds in it. The word "light" being a key component.

Expound upon this please.

When' you deal with tonal languages, semantics such as syntax go out the window.

You work with phonetics instead. So an example
Would be boat and bote (sounding like vote). They're spelled differently but phonetically and tone wise they're the same. Also D and T sounds are interchangeable in tonal languages.
Thus, boat, bode, and bote would all be processed the same on a tonal level.

When you pronounce light the "-gh" is silent and you get lite/lied/lide phonetically.

If one was to try and come out of the darkness of ignorance they would be searching for the "light" to show them the way.

If you search for the "light" through the English language and the proponents of it, you'd see that you've been "lied/light/lite" to all along and there is no "light" in it. It was formed out of ignorance

Strongly suggest anyone who has spiritual desires to try and learn another language such as Hebrew or Arabic. There's mysteries hidden in the corresponding religious texts that English could never convey.

Not trying to start a religion dialogue or anything, but for anyone interested in physics, geometry, etc

"Everyone knows the starting phrase of Genesis however few know that the whole essence of creation was put into that first word. We now know thanks to Stan Tenen’s work into the origin and nature of the Hebrew alphabet and Daniel Winter’s additional research into the significance of the Golden Mean spiral, that the sacred Hebrew alphabet was designed with a clear intention to convey the very essence of creation and to teach later generations what the Be-resjiet,the principle of creation really is.

Independently Stan Tenen and Daniel Winter noticed that the characters of the Hebrew alphabet are projections of a ‘special form’ on the faces of a tetrahedron seen from different angles! However it was Daniel Winter who pointed out that this ‘special form’ is actually the Golden Mean or Phi spiral.

The Phi spiral describes the surface of the torus, the basic element of matter. Now if we put the Phi spiral inside a tetrahedron and then slowly revolve it around a pivot axis, and shine a light from behind the Phi spiral, all of the Hebrew characters will show up as the shadows on the inside face of the tetrahedron. Hence, the characters of the Hebrew alphabet are the projections of a Golden Mean spiral.

Stan Tenen called the ‘special form’ in the tetrahedron ‘the flame letter in the tent’."

When' you deal with tonal languages, semantics such as syntax go out the window.

You work with phonetics instead. So an example
Would be boat and bote (sounding like vote). They're spelled differently but phonetically and tone wise they're the same. Also D and T sounds are interchangeable in tonal languages.
Thus, boat, bode, and bote would all be processed the same on a tonal level.

When you pronounce light the "-gh" is silent and you get lite/lied/lide phonetically.

If one was to try and come out of the darkness of ignorance they would be searching for the "light" to show them the way.

If you search for the "light" through the English language and the proponents of it, you'd see that you've been "lied/light/lite" to all along and there is no "light" in it. It was formed out of ignorance

Strongly suggest anyone who has spiritual desires to try and learn another language such as Hebrew or Arabic. There's mysteries hidden in the corresponding religious texts that English could never convey.

Not trying to start a religion dialogue or anything, but for anyone interested in physics, geometry, etc

"Everyone knows the starting phrase of Genesis however few know that the whole essence of creation was put into that first word. We now know thanks to Stan Tenen’s work into the origin and nature of the Hebrew alphabet and Daniel Winter’s additional research into the significance of the Golden Mean spiral, that the sacred Hebrew alphabet was designed with a clear intention to convey the very essence of creation and to teach later generations what the Be-resjiet,the principle of creation really is.

Independently Stan Tenen and Daniel Winter noticed that the characters of the Hebrew alphabet are projections of a ‘special form’ on the faces of a tetrahedron seen from different angles! However it was Daniel Winter who pointed out that this ‘special form’ is actually the Golden Mean or Phi spiral.

The Phi spiral describes the surface of the torus, the basic element of matter. Now if we put the Phi spiral inside a tetrahedron and then slowly revolve it around a pivot axis, and shine a light from behind the Phi spiral, all of the Hebrew characters will show up as the shadows on the inside face of the tetrahedron. Hence, the characters of the Hebrew alphabet are the projections of a Golden Mean spiral.

Stan Tenen called the ‘special form’ in the tetrahedron ‘the flame letter in the tent’."

Interesting...

Is freshwater fishes and etc considered "seafood"
fishes...

and to most people yes, because it's fish. don't hear people saying they like fresh waterfood, but seafood
So your saying I should start saying fresh water seafood?
giphy.gif

As a kid someone told me the ocean us salty cause of whale sperm. I was just rocking with that

Woopi goldberg doesnt have eyebrows
Bruh! 

I always knew she was unanimously voted unattractive.

But I always knew it was something special about her ugly that I could never put my finger on.

I honestly can't thank you enough.

It's been plaguing me for decades.

View media item 1663653
View media item 1663654

the real reason the ocean is salty is because the entire volume of the ocean is going inside the earth into magma chambers and out, every 6-8 million years, where it exchanges minerals it got from rivers, and we did not know this until 1979.

Woopi goldberg doesnt have eyebrows
How do they know that bomb is 50 megatons have they tested it ? Or it could be like that bomb/missile in ironman where it does notching much?

Bikini Atoll videos are cooler.

the US Government was really dirty back then.

Operation Northwoods was a plan to blow up part of Miami so we could invade Cuba.

Operation Crossroads was the first of many atomic/hydrogen bombing in the Marshall islands. We didn't contain the radition well and it was carried over by nuclear winds to some indgenous people and gave them many deformities, including stillbirths, cancer, and severe burns.

One of my brothers great uncles or his grandfather (Half-siblings, I don't remember what the relation was exactly) was actually one of the pilots who was involved in the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.  He died of cancer caused by the radiation fifty years later.

i love whales lol

beluga whales like musics

sperm whales sleep vertically

The blue whale has the largest penis in the world at about 8 feet long, but not the largest testes. That award goes to the Southern Right whale. One pair of Southern Right whale gonads weigh about one ton.

the blue whale is the largest creature ever on earth, its tongue can weigh as much as an elephant.

there are whales today who were born before moby **** was written.

^^idk man lol
All buildings in the village of Severny (both wooden and brick), located 55 kilometres (34 mi) from ground zero within the Sukhoy Nos  test range, were destroyed. In districts hundreds of kilometers from ground zero wooden houses were destroyed, stone ones lost their roofs, windows and doors; and radio communications were interrupted for almost one hour. One participant in the test saw a bright flash through dark goggles and felt the effects of a thermal pulse even at a distance of 270 kilometres (170 mi). The heat from the  explosion  could have caused third-degree burns  100 km (62 mi) away from ground zero. A shock wave was observed in the air at Dikson settlement  700 kilometres (430 mi) away; windowpanes were partially broken to distances of 900 kilometres (560 mi).[sup][13][/sup]  Atmospheric focusing  caused blast damage at even greater distances, breaking windows in Norway and Finland. The seismic shock[sup][verification needed][/sup]  created by the detonation was measurable even on its third passage around the Earth.[sup][14][/sup]  Its seismic body wave magnitude  was about 5 to 5.25

eek.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif

Why mankind, WHY!?!?

Back
Top Bottom