I need Niketalk's help! D-Day!

So basically, my brother is a doucher. Just a flat out %@!%!+!$#. Not to mention, he's a racist, ignorant pig. Essentially, I need everybody here to friendrequest my brother and let him know that his racist, ignorant ways are wrong. Dude dropped the "N-bomb" in front of a few of my friends and is simplythe biggest racist you'll ever meet. I already got a group of thirty gay dudes to message him and let him know, so why not have the community here do thesame? Let's change this douche. His name is Max Segal, and he's in the following networks: Palm Beach Community College, Trinity (in Manchester, NH)'08, and West Palm Beach. Thanks a ton guys! You all rock! I'll let you know his reaction via Youtube video.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Done.

Sure, I'll post a picture later. I'm sure he'll tell you all it's a joke, as I let him know I'm going to get backup to reform his racistself, but just know I speak the truth.

Why do I have the feeling this is not your brother.
And NT is about to roast your fellow enemy?
grin.gif

Nah, it's my brother. I'll scan my license and show we have the same last name or w/e.

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by ahs430

Ducktales

What part? I can prove anything in this thread true.

if he is as racist as you say he is. why is he a fan of shaq and bob marley?

Because: A.) We live in SoFlo. He's a huge Heat fan and loves Shaq for some reason. I know, it's really strange. Dude likes Shaq, but has no problemcalling people the "N" bomb and stereotyping all the time. B.) Who isn't a fan of Bob Marley?

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Why do I have the feeling this is not your brother.
And NT is about to roast your fellow enemy?
grin.gif
thought so too. Look, if he #%*+#* your girl, just tell us.
but i don't want to talk to people who are extremely ignorant like guy you mentioned
^^^
eek.gif
. bye, OP
smh.gif

That's like asking a pedophile if he likes little kids. Of course he'll deny it. Your post proves nothing other than that we are indeed related.

Thanks for that. You're pretty "Smoov" (see, I'm nice.)...

tagged pics of his room now. before you get a nice beating from him

You want me to go in and take pictures of his room? He's infuriated that I would release the fact that he is a racist to the public. ~Big shocker he'sdenying it...~

Originally Posted by ahs430

You want me to go in and take pictures of his room? He's infuriated that I would release the fact that he is a racist to the public. ~Big shocker he's denying it...~
You scared
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom