I need help, this guy wants to borrow my shoes for a Footlocker Magazine. Should I?

Originally Posted by iYen

inb4 megatron
I agree he should use his own shoes.
But if he's going to help you out in the future then I don't think it's a big deal letting him borrow your heat.
That depends on how strong of a homie he is to you though.
roll.gif

roll.gif

But in all seriousness if someone was fronting with my shoes, I wouldn't approve of it either. So, tell him NO.

Go for it, OP.

Also, as a favor to me OP, when you do get scammed, can you use this thread so I'm the first to post:

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

thanks, love.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Get some collateral, tell him to give you a certain amount of money to cover just in case he tries to jack you.

This.
Get him to lend you something of equal or greater value. That'll make him think twice about trying to play you for your sneakers.

Henz0 part 2 thread next week....except this one will only go 2 pages because noone will care.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Henz0 part 2 thread next week....except this one will only go 2 pages because noone will care.

Excuse my lack of knowledge here but who or what is Henz0?

You know the guy Tim Tebow prays to?
Jesus, was it?
Well Jesus Tebows to Henz0.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

You know the guy Tim Tebow prays to?
Jesus, was it?
Well Jesus Tebows to Henz0.
QOUATT? Now in english

a member on here. he's just a normal person.

you are not wrong. but anyways who cares if your shoes arent shown in the mag. what do you gain? a total of 13 people will see the pics.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

lol who cares if people think its really his shoes. big deal.
we must uphold the integrity of the sneaker game as Nt'ers - what happens if this kid starts claiming that "heat" is his? do you understand what could happen?!

30t6p3b.gif
saddest part is that this dude is not every remotely thinking about getting jacked or this being a set up - he's worried about somebody fronting in a sneaker magazine-

who really cares...people front all the time in all of these magazines, rented cars jewels clothes etc etc if it was just some random dude then obv tell him to keep it moving cause it doesnt benefit you...but if its a connect of yours sometimes one hand wash the other-

you dont think its much easier to know you have a pair of a release like cements or concords chilling waiting for you to scoop instead of sitting on NDC at some ungodly hour in the morning and hoping to get a pair or worse waiting in a line

the guy hooks you up with releases and you won't let him borrow a pair of sneakers?
like someone said, just get some collateral

Originally Posted by misterj

footlocker doesnt have a magazine..
Footlocker has a magazine that comes out every so often (can't remember if it's quarterly or twice a year).  It's really just a update on what's going on in the company like promotions, top stores in sales, charity events, and such.  In the magazine they always highlight 3-5 employees and their sneaker collection.  They just take a picture of the employee with their sneakers.  It's nothing the general public will ever see.  Most employees take a look at the magazine once or twice and then toss it.
I'd say let him use them, but only if you are willing to take the risk of something happening to your shoes.

He is your hook up, so he will probably cease helping you if you decline. Tell him you will allow him to use the shoes for the photo shoot, but you must be there because you value your collection. I would also say that I just want to be around because I have never been involved with anything like it.

Originally Posted by OneSole

Originally Posted by misterj

footlocker doesnt have a magazine..
Footlocker has a magazine that comes out every so often (can't remember if it's quarterly or twice a year).  It's really just a update on what's going on in the company like promotions, top stores in sales, charity events, and such.  In the magazine they always highlight 3-5 employees and their sneaker collection.  They just take a picture of the employee with their sneakers.  It's nothing the general public will ever see.  Most employees take a look at the magazine once or twice and then toss it.
I'd say let him use them, but only if you are willing to take the risk of something happening to your shoes.

THIS
SMH at dudes trying to jack their stats up tho. It really aint that serious no one in the company really cares if dudes have 100+ sneakers seeing as how we all kinda get first dibs on stuff anyway. 

Jus curious OP are u from WI? I know there are a couple of us on here but I'm tryna see if I know this Footlocker person tryna inflate his stats lol....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you think dude could be shady straight up say no

If he seems like a stand up dude and you know he will return them then yes help him out.  He holds general releases for you.  That is enough to lend him some kicks who cares.

Back
Top Bottom