I need an opinion on Lebrons.

Lebrons can be worn by guards as well....... they fit like a running shoe. I have the red carpets myself and i have practice in them a few times. They are goodshoes, good impact protection but they could be a lil softer. IF they were i would say they would be great shoes. I may need to go to my regular size since iwhen down a half size because they felt better in the store. But when i practice in them, they are on the tight side.

Hardaway33 wrote:

indifferent.gif
Quality aint upto par, and even though its an outdated shoe, thats what Air Jordans are...Basketball Shoes.
You can still hoop in them, even 06 pairs like Fire Reds and i have had no problems. You just gotta let go of that mentality of hoopin in Retros.

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

jordan5blackblue01.jpg
The V's for ball...

I was also thinkin that was the worst advie given as well. Your feet will bleed and you will e-slap the person who suggested that. If that were the case youmight as wear the Patent Jordan 1's in 2 sizes too small.

Ok now for some honesty. The Lebron VII's are some awesome looking kicks...but they are not thatcomfortable for hoops. At first I thought it was because I had to break them in...but they simply aren't comfortable. I'm a 6'6 240 wing. Nevertried the 16.5's though.

forget the v's. VII and VI are pretty good ball shoes. My only argument against j's in general is traction. Unless you play in more humid climates.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I've balled in the Jordan V before, and that shoe is really solid, despite its age.
same here... not as bad of a ride as people are making it out to be. And like i said, those are what I would go for personally.

sooooo...

I've balled in the Jordan V before, and that shoe is really solid, despite its age.
co-sign.....i think they're actually great.
double soxed my feet and they fit perfect with the mold. one of the better og jordan's to ball imo. don't understand the hate on that shoe.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

double soxed my feet and they fit perfect with the mold. one of the better og jordan's to ball imo. don't understand the hate on that shoe.
smh.gif
I'm sorry I owned a few pairs of the V's and that was probably a great ball shoe..... back in it's day, but there are sooooo manyother b-ball shoes that are better. If you said the XI, XII or XIX SE I would have co-signed in a second (I ball in those), but balling in the V's in 2009about to be 2010...

smh.gif
I'm sorry I owned a few pairs of the V's and that was probably a great ball shoe..... back in it's day, but there are sooooo many other b-ball shoes that are better. If you said the XI, XII or XIX SE I would have co-signed in a second (I ball in those), but balling in the V's in 2009 about to be 2010...

Actually why would somebody want to ball in a shoe thats 20 years old in terms of technology?

red carpets shouldnt even be in this comparison... its not like your coach is going to be able his hands on enough for a whole team, not to mention afford it.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

smh.gif
I'm sorry I owned a few pairs of the V's and that was probably a great ball shoe..... back in it's day, but there are sooooo many other b-ball shoes that are better. If you said the XI, XII or XIX SE I would have co-signed in a second (I ball in those), but balling in the V's in 2009 about to be 2010...

Actually why would somebody want to ball in a shoe thats 20 years old in terms of technology?
That's exactly my point. Find a pair of Carmelo's they will match your team colors.

Originally Posted by bam528

red carpets shouldnt even be in this comparison... its not like your coach is going to be able his hands on enough for a whole team, not to mention afford it.

I'm pretty sure the shoes are for the OP only, not the entire team.

IMO its ugly when the entire team wears the same shoe

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

smh.gif

It depends on how the player feels in the shoe. new tech doesnt always make players perform better, how a player feels in the shoe makes themplay better. And sometimes simplier is better.

Get the lebron VII for the comfort and durability, however if your a guard get the Zoom BB or the hyperizes.

Do not waste time on XIIs, unless you get the Nubucks from a few years back, or other XIIs from like 03-04. Quality on the new ones is awful.

them air max 7'gotta be a good balling show, that air bubble looks crazy comfy, they j's look corny..

Back
Top Bottom