I need a price check/ legit check/ model check on this OG original Nike very rare sneaker i found at

WHats up Niketalkers, its been a while since i've posted something good like my last post in which i found some Michael jordan autographed possibly game worn 1996-1997 OG concords player samples this was the first place i came for help, it turned out that one pair is currently valued at thousands of dollars thanks to you guys pointed me in the right direction. Anyway, So when i have a question about legit or i am not sure about something (kick-related) i come here first, because i know this is the strongest most awesome sneaker community on the face of this planet.

the story is here: http://niketalk.com/t/503360/og-nike-air-jordan-concords-ftps-signature-legit-check-price-check

Anyhow, I need a price check/ legit check/ model check on this OG looking original Nike very rare sneaker model i found at a flea market. i am hoping is something rare and worth something #1) because i've never seen this one before , #2 looks like a mid-early 1990s model, and #3) its made in KOREA with a Big size 13. 

I am hoping some one helps me out i been googleing stuff left and right , and i can't seem to find anything about this mode i need an expert on this. Someone who knows what these are and what these may be worth if worth anything*. Anyways just bought them about 3 months ago at a flea market if any one wants to know. 

Please keep me posted. any info would greatly be appreciated.

dont know about price check and stuff, but those look like the OG version of the '97 jet turf retro that nike has been putting out the last year or so. https://www.google.com/search?q=nik...WysQT_24H4BA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1154&***=642
hope that helps

Oooh nice thats awesome. Thanks for the info now i am closer to a price check... Any body can help these look DS or near deadstock the bottom is sooo fresh- its still intact doesn't look like its been worn. Anybody would like to add to the mix?

You guys sure those are even legit? Googling the product number didn't yield any results.

You guys sure those are even legit? Googling the product number didn't yield any results.
Exactly bro... man that's what got me on this post in the first place no info was found. perhaps these are exclusives or samples? 
happy.gif
 nooo way i can't get lucky twice. LOL. anyhow its a size 13 very common size among tall and athletes... "finger crossed here". Anyway highly doubt its a fake because would it have been really fabricated in KOREA and survived all these years without being torn apart if it were? Hhmmm... highly doubt it. Anyways any info is greatly appreciated. Keep them coming ladies and gentleman. 

Last edited:
Those are the Air Max DT5, no? Heel air max, forefoot zoom air. There was also a white/blue/silver Cowboys colorway. DS they could get $250-$350. I sold a couple used pairs for $185 and $215 respectively. Mine were the white ones though.

Those are definitely not the Jet Turf or the Air Speed Turf, which is what you must have been thinking of. They look nothing like the Jet Turf, a but like the Speed Turf, which was an Air Max (no Zoom) shoe for Dan Marino. These were the signature shoe of Deion Sanders, I am 99.99999999% sure.

Last edited:

Those are the Air Max DT5, no? Heel air max, forefoot zoom air. There was also a white/blue/silver Cowboys colorway. DS they could get $250-$350. I sold a couple used pairs for $185 and $215 respectively. Mine were the white ones though.

Those are definitely not the Jet Turf or the Air Speed Turf, which is what you must have been thinking of. They look nothing like the Jet Turf, a but like the Speed Turf, which was an Air Max (no Zoom) shoe for Dan Marino. These were the signature shoe of Deion Sanders, I am 99.99999999% sure.
WOOOOWW THANXXXX ALOT BRO, REALLY REALLY NAILED IT THERE. YOU ARE THE MAN.YES THEY ARE DEFINITELY CALLED: ZOOM DT 5 I GOOGLED AND EBAYED AND GOT SOME RESULTS. AMAZING SO THESE ARE OG OG, ORIGINAL FROM NINETY SOMETHING... MINES LOOK PRETTY MUCH DS DEADSTOCK OR VERY NEAR DAMN DEADSTOCK... ANY ONE INTERESTED OR SUGGESTIONS... LET ME KNOW  
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom