I Need A "Michelle Obama".

Congratulations. Honestly, I think she's overrated. People try to boost her because Palin is a fox. lol. As much as I hate Palin, I would.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ebayologist

If by a "Michelle Obama" you mean an intelligent and empowered ethnic woman that has her man's back but by the same token can stand on her own two feet. And overall carries the appearance of a responsible/respectable woman with a good head on her shoulders.

If thats the case then yes. I need one too.

The world needs more "Michelle Obama"s.

But looks wise, ehh, she's not really my steez, we could be friends.
laugh.gif

exactly what i was thinking.

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

I don't think that he meant looks-wise. I have a feeling the OP was talking about the way Michelle carries herself and the level of intelligence that she has.
Kats that focus on the looks are being silly. I too understand the OP. Give me a down chick like her for life and thats a blessing.

Originally Posted by jmb1523

Originally Posted by ebayologist

If by a "Michelle Obama" you mean an intelligent and empowered ethnic woman that has her man's back but by the same token can stand on her own two feet. And overall carries the appearance of a responsible/respectable woman with a good head on her shoulders.

If thats the case then yes. I need one too.

The world needs more "Michelle Obama"s.

But looks wise, ehh, she's not really my steez, we could be friends.
laugh.gif

exactly what i was thinking.
QFT

shes 5'11

saying shes the perfect woman is a joke , you guys need to stop jocking . putting Lauren London's face and Kim K'sbody on her would automatically make her more 'perfect' , so stop that nonsense

pimp.gif

An educated, strong black woman is greatly appreciated. Especially over a jumpoff that McCain married.
tongue.gif

eNPHAN wrote:
he wasnt talking about her looks.

she has a bachelors and a juris doctorate from ivy league schools.

shes a very intelligent and accomplished, CLASSY lady...

but that went over ya'lls heads...

13535f5b422565b6ed5c0b6947d518953a2cbe5.gif

*no diss to you enphan

she looks like she always has the sunroof open, and shes just out of it with her hair floatin everywhere right b4 she gets her pic taken

Michelle Obama FTW! She's on top of her game and she's dedicated to her family and her goals, you have to respect that. Whatever the outcome of thiselection, Barack and Michelle Obama aren't going anywhere..

Back
Top Bottom