I NEED A LOGO!!!!! (Graphic Designers Please Enter)

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing
iloldcat.jpg

The thing is I WILL pay...depends on what you guys charge...

LuigiTheKing----Good One!...LOL

The thing is I WILL pay...depends on what you guys charge...

LuigiTheKing----Good One!...LOL

Why does your company have such a broad spectrum of focus? If you were to explain the company, how would you do it in a one or two bried summary? I'm just trying to get an idea...

Why does your company have such a broad spectrum of focus? If you were to explain the company, how would you do it in a one or two bried summary? I'm just trying to get an idea...

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

If you are willing to pay then why didn't you ask your local graphic designers?

I Looked into almost every graphic designer in the city. They ALL do the same type of work...no one really thinks outside of the box

Pretty Much the "company" was created for people who love to create. I started it in college as a Party Company Group, but then i noticed not alot of people party. Alot of folks were into Skateboarding, Community service stuff. Poetry, and other arts and different things. So i created something to give everyone a chance to be heard. To be Seen, and to help them push their ideas to the people who they would have never thought would listen or watch.

Thats why its so broad right. Its not as broad as you think. But Hopefully it will be bigger than it is now!

Plus I been a Fan of NT for the longest, so i felt like i should atleast find some talent on here too!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

If you are willing to pay then why didn't you ask your local graphic designers?

I Looked into almost every graphic designer in the city. They ALL do the same type of work...no one really thinks outside of the box

Pretty Much the "company" was created for people who love to create. I started it in college as a Party Company Group, but then i noticed not alot of people party. Alot of folks were into Skateboarding, Community service stuff. Poetry, and other arts and different things. So i created something to give everyone a chance to be heard. To be Seen, and to help them push their ideas to the people who they would have never thought would listen or watch.

Thats why its so broad right. Its not as broad as you think. But Hopefully it will be bigger than it is now!

Plus I been a Fan of NT for the longest, so i felt like i should atleast find some talent on here too!
laugh.gif

All jokes aside, I'm curious to know what your company actually does. Do you goes promote and market or are you an agency/management company or something else?

All jokes aside, I'm curious to know what your company actually does. Do you goes promote and market or are you an agency/management company or something else?

My rates start at $1000, we negotiate from there.

(im not kidding, if you want a real graphic designer to talk to you, hit me up.) Otherwise, good luck with the NT fodder.

My rates start at $1000, we negotiate from there.

(im not kidding, if you want a real graphic designer to talk to you, hit me up.) Otherwise, good luck with the NT fodder.

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

In a nutshell yea...im in the process of getting a website and everything. Just an umbrella of different things. Also i kinda want to stay with the college theme also.

Since it was started while i was in school i want to branch it from different universities also. So the DJ team i have is growing. I have Ivy League DJs at 3 different college so far. And im still trying to expand. I just have to have a solid look in order to bring people in. I cant really do much by just word of mouth ya know! 

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

In a nutshell yea...im in the process of getting a website and everything. Just an umbrella of different things. Also i kinda want to stay with the college theme also.

Since it was started while i was in school i want to branch it from different universities also. So the DJ team i have is growing. I have Ivy League DJs at 3 different college so far. And im still trying to expand. I just have to have a solid look in order to bring people in. I cant really do much by just word of mouth ya know! 

Back
Top Bottom