I Need a Job vol. Parent's gave me the stoneface

Originally Posted by WHPH10

When I was your age, I would hit up thrift shops and sell stuff on eBay.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I was gonna put some shoes on sale on NT on Saturday...unfortunately idon't have 300 posts yet, but I'm on my way.

yo where you at in cali? look up some telemarketing places/call centers. i worked in one and had a couple of friends work with me, good times messing around.
movie theaters are where it's at too, just gotta clean up.

try places like Walmart, KMart, Target you should be able to get a job there working just Fridays and Saturdays

at 16 after I got a car, my first job was at a movie theatre....hours sucked sometimes!!! but it was MY money!

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

yo where you at in cali? look up some telemarketing places/call centers. i worked in one and had a couple of friends work with me, good times messing around.
movie theaters are where it's at too, just gotta clean up.

Nor Cal, Bay Area.

I dunno. It sucks trying to find a job at that age. I don't think I'll make my kids work if they don't want to.

Where exactly do you live in the Bay Area, i'm about to turn 17 in march and have been working at the theater for almost 1 year now, they got flexiblehours. But believe me, you probably think working is real easy, but it's not. Be prepared to have your social life cut considerably.

Caddied at the country club at 13. At 17 I started working for a local restaurant washing dishes, and bussing tables. Now I just turned 18, and have a entrylevel law firm job. edit: Take dudes advice and get a telemarketing job, I heard they can make like 15/hr.

My first job was at a drug store. I definitely recommend it. I know Walgreens is a union so they have higher wages than the minimum. Longs will also give you alittle more than the min. wage. Do not do fast food!

I need a job too and I'm 16

But I don't want the money for shoes I want to start saving up for a car

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Yo, I'll pay you 10 dollars to suck my weewee, for real, no #$*%... PM for details
devil.gif
pimp.gif

what were you thinking when you typed this *++!....prolly thought he was gonna get mad
laugh.gif
'z

!$*# outta here

Aye man, go get that work. Start with nick sacks and dime sacks and work your way up.

Steal a triple beam balance from your science lab at school, buy some ziploc baggies and febreeze, and your set to small time.

Originally Posted by IndieSpice

Yo, I'll pay you 10 dollars to suck my weewee, for real, no #$*%... PM for details
devil.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
i dont swing that way, but if you paypal me $300 ill sell you, your mother.
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I don't either, what were you inferring? You're weird...

lmao how did it get to this! niketalk is so funny hahaha

Back
Top Bottom