I must eat at The Habit......Best and Worst Fast Food Restaurants in America

Don't have Pappadeux.

Houstons and Ruth Chris are primarily steak establishments and they dont serve crack breakfast like CB.

Benihana is more so for the show, not the food. The food is ehh, I can eat cheaper at mom and pops in Torrance or K-town.

Cheesecake is trash. Sweet corn tamale cakes is all I can stomach there.

CB breakfast>life.

You don't have Cracker Barrel either,
so how is Pappadeaux not better?

You never mentioned GBOAT
(Greatest breakfast of all time) You said it's the GOAT, meaning there is no better restaurant. NO ONE will ever co-sign that statement. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

U can skip the show, and just eat the food if everyone at the table agrees. I can get cheaper/better food at home too, but Benihana > Cracker Barrel everyday of the week.

Cracker Barrel is GARBAGE!!
I have CB 10 mins from the house. Food is bland, and the biscuits/cornbread are always dry.
The only time we go there is when family comes from outta town, and wants to try it.

If you don't mind me asking? When is the last time you ate CB?

Last edited:
pass on 5 guys.
i tried it once when it finally opened a location in the bay area. That was YEARS ago. havn't tried it since lol.
no Shake Shack on that list? it was good but way over priced, sorry NYers
Finally tried smashburger around here, it was ok. hype built expectations and it didn't fulfill em.
Surprised this Habit is #1, never tried it and can't wait to see how it dethroned my king.. In & Out. I still pick in and out cause of the value and the quality. it's hard to beat price/portion/quality
I enjoy Fudduckers over Smash, 5 Guys. They use some good buns, and love the condiment station, you can make SEVERAL diff types of burgers with the 1 burger you order with all the stuff they got laid out for you to put.

No question on the chicken. That first try of Chick Fil A's chicken sandwhich, it was over.

I'm also a +1 at Chipotle, SMH at those hating on it and their argument is it aint real mexican food. If i wanted real mexican I wouldnt be eating at Chipotle lol. But what they do and what they offer has always satisfied. Rubios wins for the FISH TACO TUESDAYS!!!!!!!

Last edited:
theres a 5 guys, in n out, and a habit 5 minutes from me.

Went to habit once felt just like a regular burger to me. Only went once
5 guys way over hyped the fries were the best thing from them. went twice

In n out. never fails. yes i know the fries aren't all that great. but u can do them animal style :evil:

You don't have Cracker Barrel either,
so how is Pappadeaux not better?

You never mentioned GBOAT
(Greatest breakfast of all time) You said it's the GOAT, meaning there is no better restaurant. NO ONE will ever co-sign that statement. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

U can skip the show, and just eat the food if everyone at the table agrees. I can get cheaper/better food at home too, but Benihana > Cracker Barrel everyday of the week.

Cracker Barrel is GARBAGE!!
I have CB 10 mins from the house. Food is bland, and the biscuits/cornbread are always dry.
The only time we go there is when family comes from outta town, and wants to try it.

If you don't mind me asking? When is the last time you ate CB?
May this year in Phoenix. Soooo crack.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] . Like I said, I feel sorry for your tastebuds.
you're a hater. Plain and simple.

I can go to a plethora of gourmet brunch locales, yes, but nothing is touching CBs in taste and value, whether you're in denial or not. CB>your taste buds.

Last edited:
Whataburger top 5 in major chains.

:smokin

No Freebirds doe??

Last edited:
Five Guys-

The Habit-

In N out-

Portillos

Culvers

Smashburger

The Habit has killer onion rings but I'm not feeling the frozen fries at all

Five guys is decent.

Smash burger twin cities burger is better than anything you make at 5.

Culvers bacon deluxe is always appreciated and favored over the other two.

Last edited:
Worst restaurant ever, Red Robin in NC, gave my family food poisoning on my 13th birthday,
/thread

Worst restaurant ever, Red Robin in NC, gave my family food poisoning on my 13th birthday,
/thread
Redddd Robinnnnn barf! 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 steak fries are the only thing I like.

Someone brought me "THE HABIT" From the Lakewood, CA. location. It's the BEST hamburgers I've ever had, and I order burgers all over the place.

Only place I don't go is In N Out, I don't care what anyone says................. I've lived in socal for my entire life, and it's not cooked all the way.

I live in SoCal and I don't even like in and out..overrated IMO

Need to try the habit based on what everyone is saying

Someone brought me "THE HABIT" From the Lakewood, CA. location. It's the BEST hamburgers I've ever had, and I order burgers all over the place.

Only place I don't go is In N Out, I don't care what anyone says................. I've lived in socal for my entire life, and it's not cooked all the way.
Don't go to a gourmet burger joint then. Medium rare is the norm.

Habit be hitting for $10 for just a burger. I rather spend $15 at umami.

I wont be happy till everyone is in agreement that In-n-out> based on taste and price. 
laugh.gif

Is Portillos a Chicago area chain only? Only place I've ever been to them but I love it. I wish there was one in NYC

Even though we have dirty water dogs... lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom