I must eat at The Habit......Best and Worst Fast Food Restaurants in America

Chart seems pretty on point the Habit followed by in n out
pimp.gif
 USMC sniper accuracy.

How the hell does Smashburger even sniff that list. Joint has been garbage every time I've been. The meat is fresh but they don't season it.

That settles it...

In-N-Out > Five Guys

:smokin

why is it every single person i know who went out of state and had it said it wasnt even good at all. SRS

EVERY SINGLE PERSON and this is about 20 people.

while i still wanna try it because it looks good and fresh yall need to stop saying its better than 5 guys because i know its not

Really though, Portillo's has better burgers than pretty much everything on that burger side... let alone their other food. I guess since it isnt just a burger joint that the burger was not part of this.

Portillo's better than In N' Out?

I've never tried anything there except for their hot dogs and the dipped Italian beef :pimp:

The habit is out here in NorCal
There's one in Fremont
Pretty good actually
Doesn't give me that blah feeling after eating like other fast food spots
Their fries aren't that good though

Think I prefer in n out to the habit though

A good burger spot also is umami burger
There's one in palo alto, Oakland, sf, and a few in SoCal
The Bub burger and manly fries are :pimp:

I'll take 5 Guys > innout anyday.
I live in cali and haven't ate innout in 2 years and don't miss it. I'll murk 5 Guys anyday tho.

And man I gotta try the habit now, it's on 20mins away I'm Vallejo... Will try next week

Go to the one in Napa, it's way better and only 5 mins more of a drive than the Vallejo one.

In n Out ***** on 5 guys any day y'all dudes need to stop :lol:

In N Out>>>The Habit >>>>>>>>>>>>> 5 guys

In and out is good
5 guys is good

And to be honest, tastes very identical. To say one is trash and the other is the goat is pretty funny. Like those people claiming they loved the flavor of some type of water just to find out it all came out the same garden hose out back

Also rubios fish tacos are :pimp:
When they have them lobster tacos in season though :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
In and out is good
5 guys is good

And to be honest, tastes very identical. To say one is trash and the other is the goat is pretty funny. Like those people claiming they loved the flavor of some type of water just to find out it all came out the same garden hose out back
Something must be wrong with ur tastebuds

5 guys is trash....had it when I was living in the east coast, had in la a few years ago in LA, and had it when it first open down the street from my house. I thought it would taste different at different locations but nope. Frozen burgers taste better than that crap

5 Guys is better than most fast food options. I still prefer In N Out and Habit but it's far from "trash"

Something must be wrong with ur tastebuds

Nope, y'all must be on that "rustle attempt" steez again. Both those places are good
I've never been to White Castle
I've had those frozen White Castle burgers from the grocery store
5 guys taste like that but with a whole bunch of toppings
Only good thing about 5 guys is the fries and how they cook it in peanut oil

Back
Top Bottom