I mean we all know about the LEGENDARY "whip it out" but

pimp.gif
 @ not having to ask but kinda sit slouched on the couch legs spread in some bball shorts (||)

Take your hand and put in on the back of her head and force her onto your penis. They'll resist at first but they'll give in, they always resist at first.

laugh.gif
outbackbob sounding like a true creeper

i usually just ask while im kissing her neck and her hand is on the unit... just whisper in her ear eyyy baby, can use them beautiful lips to "insert your words here"

kissing on the neck, GOLDEN(when you know what your doing).

99% of my wishes come true when i ask while im kissing her neck... no lie

more then likely she is willing to do it

just let her do her thing

dont ask

that just makes them not want to do it most of the time lol

she should know the drill already if not sounds like a personal problem

Originally Posted by FiveStarFob

Originally Posted by Executive76

I just take her hand and place it in that area...works about 90% of the time
^^^ this idea, as strange as it sounds just might work.

there's nothing strange about it. it DEFINITELY works. subtle yet direct

pimp.gif

i gave my johnson a name jokingly before we got serious... EX: ME:So Jr. got excited today... Her: Who's that? ME: my mini me... aka the legend aka penis. HER: ooo hahahha.

- Then when we get it crackin with our mouthz, i tell her Jr. wants a kiss too... and throw her the sad puppy face and she follows then swallows ( thats another game lol, hint... its always the first time ). Game set match
smile.gif

I remember when I asked a chick 1 time.

She gave me this look, like you serious.

But, ended up convicing her. By sayin you gon suck it or not!

This man has it.  That 10% of the time though, when you have a feeling it's gonna end up in plain old testicular handslaughter, is the worst.

You shouldn't even have to ask. She should already know.

If not, take hand and place it on the back of her head. Then gently guide her face to your D.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

That's a great question. Unless she takes the initiative... I'm stuck like... ... ...

laugh.gif
is that Morse code? I took an L last time i asked tho...i tried to ease into it and said "can you give it a kiss"

she kissed her hand and then touched my joint...i was like
tired.gif
roll.gif
That's fowl.
smh.gif

guinea-fowl_knp-5115.jpg

If they taking too long, I will just move their hand down there so they will feel me. that usually does the trick.

Whipping it out does work on some girls, just gotta use trial and error my friend.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

This man has it.  That 10% of the time though, when you have a feeling it's gonna end up in plain old testicular handslaughter, is the worst.
And if that doesnt work just ask, make sure you got some bass in your voice though. Its like the secret item on the menu, you gotta request it.

I wish i could find the Chris Rock clip.

when i whip it out and they look at it 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.. i just tell them look miss i didnt take it out for fresh air.. they know what to do from there. 
wink.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

you gotta initiate the contact. ill just put it all up in their face and they usually know what that means.
pimp.gif
Yea if you HAVE to ask, expect to pull teeth

I bet there is so many NT Ladies lurking in this thread!!!
roll.gif

NT ladies if your out there late brotha know whats up?
nerd.gif

The First time is always awkward first start with placing her hand on crotch while kissing lips/neck if she don't wana touch it chances are that she won't put it in her mouth. If she touches it after a few minutes get off bed and stand up look at her and nod your head. No words necessary. Asking makes it sound dirty specially if shes a "good girl".

After that next time just straight up ask her.

Every time I have been twisted and asked for it I said "What's good? You in the mood to taste somethin'?" It usually works too.

I always thought it sounded bad but when I told my best female friend that that's what I say she said "Oh that's not bad, I thought you said something worse."

I always just place their hand on it. It never failed, but doesn't always lead to oral, some girls just use there hands for a while then wanna get straight into it, others "do the right thing". I hate having to ask it truly pisses me off, so if they don't do it on their own then *+%@ it

Back
Top Bottom