I make 45k a year working 2 hours a day Vol. Office Space in real life

Man even TAN could get folks caught up, not to mention some of these avys. Left up a harmless thread once to come back and realize the avy was a booty shakin.

Crazy how I causally scroll through the Black Women and Big Breast thread at the crib. I open Chrome at work and forget it auto-populate the last screen i was on.

Especially when I want to show my coworkers a random video on YouTube:

When OP's company starts to re structure and see what they need and don't he will get fired so fast. Pretty easy to figure out what's happening if they actually care tbh
I'm straight. I'm hitting all my metrics. Besides I don't plan on being here long. I got some big things in the works 
happy.gif

Man I lose my mind if I have to stay at the office all day. I usually just will go home or go drive around and eat with my boss.

That's rare though, I'm usually working 45 busy hours a week. 50 if I mess around a little here and there.

NT and other sites like this keep me sane at work. Cube life is easy but yet hard. It's very staring but I probably put in 8 hours a week of work and work about 35 hours. Insurance is funny that way. When it's busy, it can be busy but it's like 4 hours of work during my 7 hour work day.

bruh, they already loaded a keylogger on you and watching your every movement. they just building up a case on you then bam. pink slip.

My work starts at 4:30am, so nobody here for first 4 hours or so of the day. Browsing NT break of dawn

Frfr I need one of these lax type jobs. Truckin aint cuttin it nomore. Sleep driving with my eyes open is one of the most wildest feelings. Half the time i dont even remember how i got to where i am or the last 10 miles ive driven.

Get your sec + and start working on a Windows 7 or 10 cert and I got you. Start at at least what OP is making if not better depending on what contract or gs spot is open.

Frfr I need one of these lax type jobs. Truckin aint cuttin it nomore. Sleep driving with my eyes open is one of the most wildest feelings. Half the time i dont even remember how i got to where i am or the last 10 miles ive driven.
Coming from lax office jobs where I work 3 hrs a day and chill for 5-6 to now trucking, trucking is better for me b. I use to fight to stay up in the office, was like watching paint dry.

Coming from lax office jobs where I work 3 hrs a day and chill for 5-6 to now trucking, trucking is better for me b. I use to fight to stay up in the office, was like watching paint dry.
The money is my motivation with trucking but im over these 16-17 hr days, just to do a 10hr restart and do the same thing over again.. it feels like the movie Groundhog day. I want alot of paper for minimal physical output, im at that point in my life with it. This **** is redundant.

The money is my motivation with trucking but im over these 16-17 hr days, just to do a 10hr restart and do the same thing over again.. it feels like the movie Groundhog day. I want alot of paper for minimal physical output, im at that point in my life with it. This **** is redundant.
I'm only a week in fresh outta school and it's cool wit me. But then again I'm not doing that many hours, I'm local doing 8-10 a day and 12 if it's really busy and I help load.

Sucks to have someone else dictate what you do with most of your waking hours. Wasting most of your day sitting around to enrich your boss/CEOs life. Most people seem to be ok with being an unimaginative cog that just toes the line sitting at a desk all day. Having to wait for the same direct deposit to hit your account every week regardless of how much work you put in sounds like more of an allowance than a job to me.

Did it 8 years and never going back. Do whatever I want and travel all the time now. Life is good [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I'm only a week in fresh outta school and it's cool wit me. But then again I'm not doing that many hours, I'm local doing 8-10 a day and 12 if it's really busy and I help load.

Nice so you went through with it. :pimp:

And yeah **** otr. I couldn't do that.

I'm home every night too unless I have to roll down to Missouri or something because I can't get a load at one of my normal plants closer. I drive a tanker. Run 600 miles to fill it, then hit some deliverys and dump it out and repeat. Lots stops never sit for more than two hours driving. I like it. One long day of 600 miles then I'm usually done in 8 hours and hit 3-6 stops a day. :pimp:

What type of job did you end up getting?

Last edited:
Sucks to have someone else dictate what you do with most of your waking hours. Wasting most of your day sitting around to enrich your boss/CEOs life. Most people seem to be ok with being an unimaginative cog that just toes the line sitting at a desk all day. Having to wait for the same direct deposit to hit your account every week regardless of how much work you put in sounds like more of an allowance than a job to me.

Did it 8 years and never going back. Do whatever I want and travel all the time now. Life is good [emoji]128526[/emoji]

You win a scratch off?

Nice so you went through with it. :pimp:

And yeah **** otr. I couldn't do that.

I'm home every night too unless I have to roll down to Missouri or something because I can't get a load at one of my normal plants closer. I driver a tanker. Run 600 miles to fill it, then hit some deliverys and dump it out and repeat. Lots stops never sit for more than two hours. I like it.

What type of job did you end up getting?
Hell yeah bro, I went thru with it. I ended up working a part time gig on the dock at dayton freight while I was in school and when I finished they gave me the local gig. I'm with a trainer the next 4 weeks but it beats otr and the pay is solid straight pick ups and deliveries

Back
Top Bottom