I konw you've see multiple. but want a legit check from y'all (Concords)

The concord's i got.

Please dont be biased and dont immediately call them fake.

btw the insole says the numbers, 0110929 (the first number is unclear so i didnt put it in)

heel, the jumpman is reversed on my camera, but ball lines up and 23 is spaced and even

sole ( i tested it out with a coin and its not fake carbon fiber)

tongue

the toe box

Last edited:
sorry, the best i could do. you can sorta see the squares but they are not grey/silver

Your CF is throwing me off, and like prozac4312 those CF are the ones you find in GS size.
OP can please take a picture of the tag please.

Ty, I wanted to make sure cuz I got these at mentalkicks. They legit it seems

those are early release, notice see through toe cap?? that's the point. one thing for sure how strange the sole still icy (legit retail pairs should be yellowing lil bit by now)

those are early release, notice see through toe cap?? that's the point. one thing for sure how strange the sole still icy (legit retail pairs should be yellowing lil bit by now)

My pair I got from NDC are still as icy as they were the day I got them.

My pair I got from NDC are still as icy as they were the day I got them.
should be a lil bit yellowing if u take a look even if u DS it or put inside the plastic bag but the yellow will occur anyway especially it's already one year and we know nike icy sole quality are terrible

should be a lil bit yellowing if u take a look even if u DS it or put inside the plastic bag but the yellow will occur anyway especially it's already one year and we know nike icy sole quality are terrible

I'm telling you man, my pair has not started to yellow AT ALL.

I'm not saying that they won't (I know they will).

I'm just saying that just because they're not yet doesn't mean they're fake.

Lol those came out in 2011.. If they're DS an stored correctly.. No reason they would be yellowing.

There legit

Poll makes no sense . Fakes and b- grades are 2 completely different things

Lol those came out in 2011.. If they're DS an stored correctly.. No reason they would be yellowing.

There legit

besides that how do u explain the toe box lil bit see through, u guys have the pair definitely see something not right about that

It aint that serious fam. JB quality is maddd inconsistent. Some pairs were see thru and some weren't.
Mental kicks has some b-grades but they are legit.

Compare the blue tint sole to an authentic pair. I have a feeling they're going to be different.

There legit

besides that how do u explain the toe box lil bit see through, u guys have the pair definitely see something not right about that

Let me clear this up for you. The toe cap is "milky" not opaque. It is still see through at the right angle.

And not all pairs are yellowing. It depends on how you store them. You can't base your accusation on a few posts or your own pair for that matter

/argument and /thread

I compared the concords with a friend who actually got them at retail and his shoe toe box was the same as mine. and the sole "tint" is the same lol

Back
Top Bottom