I know this ain't sextalk, but why so opposed to it NT?

I embrace my lustful nature fully...dudes be frontin. I can talk about sex all day...that's life.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Where are your mature, intellectual and high brow topics my dude?

Or are you the type to sit back and complain loudly while doing nothing to make a change for the better? Seems like that right about now. Still waiting...

laugh.gif
 i know you arent trying to talk about thread topics.

just because there is a new topic button does not mean you HAVE to start a thread whenever a thought pops up in your head.

see thats that stupid !## mentality right there.

and to the guy who brought up old fart....um back when niketalk started we had young members aswell. and none of the dumb !%%! that is posted now was posted back then.

SO....... that either means people actually thought when they posted back then and had respect for other board member and people in general OR the majority of young posters currently are attention seeking !#*!%% that post just for laughs or to troll....

What topics or at what age do you think is appropriate to start educating children important topics like sex.
After all 13 is a teen and 1 out 4 teens has an STD .. Just saying 

almost none of the topics having to do with sex on this board educates young teens. eating the box, sex with a married woman, smashing a twitter chick on the first date, the list goes on and on...

this thread was created to challenge the rules on this board. you know why they are enforced. yet people always feel the need to fill the void of fighting for a cause....

there are actual message boards for serious topics on sex online. if you need help finding them ask.

but yea niketalk? as you can see in this thread, not exactly a bright bunch to discuss serious topics dealing with sex.

NobleKane wrote:
Brolic Scholar wrote:
Where are your mature, intellectual and high brow topics my dude?

Or are you the type to sit back and complain loudly while doing nothing to make a change for the better? Seems like that right about now. Still waiting...

laugh.gif

just because there is a new topic button does not mean you HAVE to start a thread whenever a thought pops up in your head.

see thats that stupid %%* mentality right there.

and to the guy who brought up old fart....um back when niketalk started we had young members aswell. and none of the dumb !+%+ that is posted now was posted back then.

SO....... that either means people actually thought when they posted back then and had respect for other board member and people in general OR the majority of young posters currently are attention seeking !#!%*% that post just for laughs or to troll....

What topics or at what age do you think is appropriate to start educating children important topics like sex.

After all 13 is a teen and 1 out 4 teens has an STD .. Just saying 

almost none of the topics having to do with sex on this board educates young teens. eating the box, sex with a married woman, smashing a twitter chick on the first date, the list goes on and on...

this thread was created to challenge the rules on this board. you know why they are enforced. yet people always feel the need to fill the void of fighting for a cause....

No one is keeping you here, though. 

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Oh what, now dude can't read?
grin.gif

Acting like he doesn't see this thread now.
laugh.gif

calm down little man, im watching the 49ers play...

read the above post and quit stalkin...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

see thats that stupid !## mentality right there.

I'm not the one complaining though. So are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

Lead, follow or... you know the rest my man.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Brolic Scholar wrote:

Oh what, now dude can't read?
grin.gif

Acting like he doesn't see this thread now.
laugh.gif

calm down little man, im watching the 49ers play...

read the above post and quit stalkin...

Oh, hai.

Naw it really ain't about challenging rules, NT is what it is, it's just something i noticed that i thought was interesting. And i've been on NT for a long time, and there's always been immature, useless topics, that's why the rules are as tight as they are now, word to phillyhov. Son i come from HT stock, don't tell me we had more respect back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom