I know I'm not an NT Detective...but I think I Delonte West just got bagged last night for a gun

im not you

Banned
Gun

I'm early this morning trying to find information on a suspect in my whole car audio theft fiasco. If anyone saw my post 2 weeks ago..._'s broke in my%+%* twice in 3 nights and took my radio the 2nd time. So these @#%%+@# came back again last night and tried to +$%+ with my other car but I ran up on them andthey took off. So the cops say that pulled over a car matching the description I saw but they only detained one person on a previous warrant. So I'm tryingto get information online of every arrest last night in every court system in DC/MD/VA...and I happen to find this:

[table][tr][td]Court System:[/td] [td]DISTRICT COURT FOR PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY - CRIMINAL SYSTEM[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Case Number:[/td] [td]5E00388582Tracking No:090001356605[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Case Type:[/td] [td]CRIMINAL[/td] [/tr][tr][td]District Code:[/td] [td]05Location Code:02[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Document Type:[/td] [td]STATEMENT OF CHARGESIssued Date:09/18/2009[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Case Status:[/td] [td]ACTIVE[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [h5]Defendant Information[/h5] [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Defendant Name:[/td] [td]WEST, DELONTE MAURICE[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Race:[/td] [td]BLACK, AFRICAN AMERICAN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sex:[/td] [td]MHeight:603Weight:190DOB:07/26/1983[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Address:[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]City:[/td] [td]BRANDYWINEState:MDZip Code:20613 - 0000[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [h5]Charge and Disposition Information[/h5] [/td] [/tr][/table]
(Each Charge is listed separately. The disposition is listed below the Charge)

[table][tr][td]Charge No:[/td] [td]001Description:HANDGUN ON PERSON[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Statute:[/td] [td]CR.4.203Description:HANDGUN ON PERSON[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Amended Date:[/td] [td]CJIS Code:1 5212MO/PLL:tongue:robable Cause:[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Incident Date From:[/td] [td]09/17/2009[/td] [td]To:[/td] [td]09/17/2009[/td] [td]Victim Age:[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Charge No:[/td] [td]002Description:HANDGUN ON PERSON[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Statute:[/td] [td]CR.4.203Description:HANDGUN ON PERSON[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Amended Date:[/td] [td]CJIS Code:1 5212MO/PLL:tongue:robable Cause:[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Incident Date From:[/td] [td]09/17/2009[/td] [td]To:[/td] [td]09/17/2009[/td] [td]Victim Age:[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[h5]Related Person Information[/h5]
(Each Person related to the case other than the Defendant is shown)
[table][tr][td]Name:JOHNSON, PO[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Connection:COMPLAINANT/POLICE OFFICER[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Agency Code:[/td] [td]DAAgency Sub-Code:DIS3Officer ID:3408[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h5]Event History Information[/h5][table][tr][td]Event[/td] [td]Date[/td] [td]Comment[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DOCI[/td] [td]09/18/2009[/td] [td]SC ISSUED 090918
[/td] [/tr][/table]
That's definitely him...

EDIT - I deleted his address so the Mods wont lock it

We are about to see how powerful NT really is...........
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

It couldnt be, could it?
Sex: MHeight:603Weight:190DOB:07/26/1983

[table][tr][td]
  • Delonte West
  • Guard
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
act_delonte_west.jpg

E-mail photo|Buy photos
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[h3]2009 Playoffs Statistics[/h3] PPG 13.8 RPG 3.50 APG 4.1 EFF + 14.36
Born: Jul 26, 1983

Height: 6-3 / 1,91

Weight: 180 lbs. / 81,6 kg.

College: Saint Joseph's

Years Pro: 5
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Hmmm. could it be him yes but hes a NBA player he could have any stero system/radio he wanted. Nevertheless sorry your %$#% got jacked.

Originally Posted by LB510

Hmmm. could it be him yes but hes a NBA player he could have any stero system/radio he wanted. Nevertheless sorry your %$#% got jacked.
laugh.gif
I think you got it mixed. I'm not saying D-West stolemy radio...I'm just saying while I was searching for those scumbags I found D-West in the court system.

laugh.gif
Read man

SMH fail.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Gun

I'm early this morning trying to find information on a suspect in my whole car audio theft fiasco. If anyone saw my post 2 weeks ago..
Link?

We'll see how this plays out but I'm thinking it's gotta be THE Delonte...

[Delonte] If we gon' play wit' a gun I'll play wit' a gun...[Delonte]

@PDcavsinsider Cavs guard Delonte West was arrested last night outside Washington D.C. on a weapons charge after a traffic stop. More info to come.
smh.gif

tired.gif

Delonte West Arrested On Weapons Charges
Raul Rivero 23 mins ago

UPPER MARLBORO, MD (WUSA)--Prince Georges County Police say that Delonte West, a starting guard for the NBA's Cleveland Cavaliers, was arrested at 10PM, September 17, 2009, for possession of two handguns and a shotgun.

Prince Georges Police say West was stopped for unsafe lane changing while riding his Can Am Spyder motorcycle, northbound on I-495 at Central Avenue.

Police say that officers found that West had two handguns and a shotgun in his possession and arrested him. West, police add, was very cooperative.

A Prince Georges County Police official says that West was released on personal recognizance. Court records indicate that he is scheduled to appear in court on November 20, 2009.

Delonte West is a graduate of Eleanor Roosevelt High School in Greenbelt, Maryland, where he led the Raiders to their first tournament appearance. West played for the Boston Celtics, the Seattle Supersonics and was traded to the Cavaliers in February 2008.

Written by 9NEWS NOW
http://www.wusa9.com/spor...oryid=91236&catid=25

All bad....

Back
Top Bottom