I know I ain't the only one who watches basketball wives

Show is pure entertainment. This show is proof that females r some of the most unstable creatures on earth. They stay talking about each other BUT STAY in each others face.Btw Evelyn could get it though

Show is pure entertainment. This show is proof that females r some of the most unstable creatures on earth. They stay talking about each other BUT STAY in each others face.Btw Evelyn could get it though

you may be the only one bro 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea, It's hilarious that no female likes each other on there. All they do is backstab
each other constantly and take sides and ^@(%. And Evelyn, MAN she is the
biggest bird out of everybody on there.

Yea, It's hilarious that no female likes each other on there. All they do is backstab

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I just wanna see Tammy and evelyn have an actual fight without anybody go interfere

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I just wanna see Tammy and evelyn have an actual fight without anybody go interfere

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Guilty. 

Ditto.

Gotta catch the replay later tonight.

How the hell this broad Evelyn gonna make a "You a Non Mutha +!%$*$$ #%+@+" shirt off of that Tami incident?

Talking about she'll donate the profits to Tami's favorite charity.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Guilty. 

Ditto.

Gotta catch the replay later tonight.

How the hell this broad Evelyn gonna make a "You a Non Mutha +!%$*$$ #%+@+" shirt off of that Tami incident?

Talking about she'll donate the profits to Tami's favorite charity.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

non-mutha.....factor....yeah I watch

Tammy I can't stand. Didn't like her back then on real world....defintitely don't like her now. I wouldn't mind slapping her

non-mutha.....factor....yeah I watch

Tammy I can't stand. Didn't like her back then on real world....defintitely don't like her now. I wouldn't mind slapping her

Tammy can get it. She has that "Ride Or Die" quality that makes me weak in the knees
embarassed.gif
 .  A dude can always use a chick like that in his corner.

Tammy can get it. She has that "Ride Or Die" quality that makes me weak in the knees
embarassed.gif
 .  A dude can always use a chick like that in his corner.

Back
Top Bottom