I just yelled at my boss... Update on pg 8

Co-sign on the guy who said she has more to lose than you. She's just as nervous if not more than you are right now. Go in there completely composed and confident and she'll break down.

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

Good for you! You need to show her whos boss!

big-bossman-classic-wwf.jpg

I woulda just grabbed all my stuff and walked out and been done with it.

Let her work on her own presentation.

Good job. Dont let them step all over you and cuss at you.

You said she's depending on you for this project, so I don't think she's getting rid of you until she's at least finished her presentation.

You at least have time.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Be sure to use the phrase "hostile work environment".

This. Its the magic word. The law makes it so, to prevent a lawsuit, HR HAS to take whatever you say serious. 

Go right to HR with a complaint and sabotage the assignment at the same time. If she complains about it, it would look like she's vindictive. you win either way. Unless you wanted to continue working there in the future

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Go right to HR with a complaint and sabotage the assignment at the same time. If she complains about it, it would look like she's vindictive. you win either way. Unless you wanted to continue working there in the future

Nah don't do that..

Man get your ducks in a row now, present your info to hr and higher UPS and let them know the situation. Explain to them about your impeccable record and how much you desire your position in the company. Get people to write letters for you, I mean go all out bruh. Jobs are hard to find and you may have to take any route necessary to keep your occupation.

You gonna get banned OP, better go hit up that NTer of the yr for a new job & place to live.

Yes ... See HR ... I got interns, and your boss seems to be in the wrong for talking down to you

You didn't scream in her face or do anything wrong ... Your screwed anyway because she won't give you a good referral, relationship is tarnished, etc.

is the whole running to HR going to help OP now? he has no proof... if anything HR will try to save the company than some intern they just hired. If OP waited for a day to talk to HR its already too late. You should have talk to when you were heated. Good luck OP.

Back
Top Bottom