i just violated my girl and she is crying. Updated.

I couldn't even laugh, this is so obviously fake.
I'm actually amazed that some of you are stupid enough to believe this. 

I couldn't even laugh, this is so obviously fake.
I'm actually amazed that some of you are stupid enough to believe this. 

roll.gif

shes gonna hold it over your head for the rest of your relationship. if youre not married you should break up with her since she wont respect you as a man

shes gonna hold it over your head for the rest of your relationship. if youre not married you should break up with her since she wont respect you as a man

This has to be one of the funnier real life stories I've read on NT

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At least you were honest fam.

This has to be one of the funnier real life stories I've read on NT

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At least you were honest fam.

Had a similar situation with ex. Took a dump went in bedroom to make love and it still smelled like @+!!. She laughs and ask did I wash my hands in which I reply "of course"............. reach up to grab her chin as I lay on top of her and kiss her and accidently smear doo doo on her chin. Apparently when I wiped a little got in between my fingers................ We laughed for literally an hour and then we made love................... Damn I miss that girl some times,,,, Thats on my soul and O.P. I believe you.

Had a similar situation with ex. Took a dump went in bedroom to make love and it still smelled like @+!!. She laughs and ask did I wash my hands in which I reply "of course"............. reach up to grab her chin as I lay on top of her and kiss her and accidently smear doo doo on her chin. Apparently when I wiped a little got in between my fingers................ We laughed for literally an hour and then we made love................... Damn I miss that girl some times,,,, Thats on my soul and O.P. I believe you.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Thanks man I spill my guts give something NT to laugh at and no one believes me.

Back
Top Bottom