I just saw the 40 pound thread, Help me NT fam

Share your stories on weightloss, im stuggling as we speak,

i just come from class, bake up, and chill, no activity at all, if i can get some methods of helpin me out,

im 285, 5'8.

help me

Count your calories, so you don't over eat. Getting fit is done in the kitchen, the gym is supplementary.

join a gym, go constantly, eat healthy, no fast food, no soda, no late night eating, eat fruit, drink lots of water

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

im 285, 5'8.

eek.gif

If you value you're life, start eating right and exercising right now!

man allit takes is 30 min of activity...you can bake and clean up, bake and hit the treadmill, bowl, shoot hoops...just do somethin

thanks for the serious answers, and for the rest, #%!+ of here and stop getting your posts count up,

and to think half of the jack-!!%#$ call themselfs a community but knock other people down

- Don't start tomorrow, start now.
- Go out and buy food for yourself to make.
- Chicken, veggies, turkey, whole grain, water (cut out sugary drinks/food).

Start exercising at least 3 times a week. Don't be discouraged if you don't see results, keep going.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

im 285, 5'8.

eek.gif

If you value you're life, start eating right and exercising right now!
it is imperative

The only tips people can give you are what you already know...eat right and exercise. It's going to be difficult to say the least but you need to get it under control.

I'm 5'8" I left high school weighing 130, got to college did fine up until my jr and sr year.. gained like 30+ pounds (167 at one point).. all that damn chipotle and beer.

go to the gym, everyday, count your calories, eat responsibly, knock any candy/soda from your diet. stop eating fastfood period.

I went back down to 135, now i'm 140 give or take.

just count your calories. I lost 40 pounds in a few months by counting calories. Also give yourself a meal each week where you just eat what you want, otherwise youll end up just overeating like a crazy man and ruin everything you worked for

Group fitness classes!! Many gyms have them (Bally's does). It's like a personal trainer for free. Stuff like bodypump, spin classes, etc.

Freshman year college: 275, Got on the scale two weeks ago(2nd year): 200. If your in college, one soda a day, none on the weekends. Fruits for lunch, light breakfast, dinner is on you.

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

I'm 5'8" I left high school weighing 130, got to college did fine up until my jr and sr year.. gained like 30+ pounds (167 at one point).. all that damn chipotle and beer.

go the gym, everyday, count your calories, eat responsibly, knock any candy/soda from your diet. stop eating fastfood period.

I went back down to 135, now i'm 140 give or take.

:S

Easy way to weight loss:
1. Eat breakfast don't skip
2. Only drink water
3. Eat more fresh fruits and veggies and alot less dairy
4. Stay away from all the obvious junk food including ketchup,salad dressing
5. Stay away from top ramen cup o noodles etc less rice bread or tortillas
6. Exercise hard for 45 min to 1hr consistently 6 days a week cardio more than weights
Weight should be coming off in no time.

thanks for the serious answers, and for the rest, #%!+ of here and stop getting your posts count up,

and to think half of the jack-!!%#$ call themselfs a community but knock other people down
there's a get in shape thread dedicated to questions like this...
you asked for advice when you already said you just smoke and lay around doing nothing.  you want advice?  stop sitting around doing nothing.  you didn't need us to tell you that though.

I didn't see anything that wouldn't help.  Get out there, you have to make up your mind to do it though.  And while you're improving your physical, work on your mental too and fix your attitude.

Just do it bro, after a while the gym turns into an extra hobby, so fun. Especially when you start seeing results, and you will. Cut the crappy food out, lift constant ( least 5 days a week) and incorporate high intensity cardio. We have fitness thread if you have more complex questions --> Stay Back In Shape, best of luck.

Just dug up some of my photos. I stopped working out though. School and everything has been taking up so much of my time 
ohwell.gif

I need to gain some muscle
tired.gif

16s28x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom