I just rasterbated all over my wall. volume: post yours

Here's mine, I took the photo from the top of the Empire state building.

wlw45z.jpg

dsc02501tj4.jpg

Edit: whoops didn't notice this was only a partial pic...lemme find the whole....can't seem to find it...too lazy to take another pic haha.

Originally Posted by SneakerHead401

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

For real though I dont see why people would admire Castro or Che you might as well wear a Hitler tee
smh.gif
Same reason why I admire Pablo Escobar
NewPabloEscobar.jpg
, to me its the fact that they fought for what they believe in whatever the cost most people see them as terrorist or whatever but it was their beliefs wrong or not. I've had to give countless presentations to history teachers over he year of people who I admire and it's usually Che or Pablo and my teachers always turned out agreeing with my points
ohwell.gif
they tried to send me home from school one day because I had a Pablo Escobar backpack and my principle sat me down and had a talk with me but I explained to him why I wear and he jus said "oh, well I see what you mean" and let me go and never brought it up again whenever I wore it

But what makes these people any different from Hitler I Think he stood for what he believed in too but you gotta draw the line somewhere fam.

For real though I dont see why people would admire Castro or Che you might as well wear a Hitler tee
smh.gif
Same reason why I admire Pablo Escobar
NewPabloEscobar.jpg
, to me its the fact that they fought for what they believe in whatever the cost most people see them as terrorist or whatever but it was their beliefs wrong or not. I've had to give countless presentations to history teachers over he year of people who I admire and it's usually Che or Pablo and my teachers always turned out agreeing with my points
ohwell.gif
they tried to send me home from school one day because I had a Pablo Escobar backpack and my principle sat me down and had a talk with me but I explained to him why I wear and he jus said "oh, well I see what you mean" and let me go and never brought it up again whenever I wore it

But what makes these people any different from Hitler I Think he stood for what he believed in too but you gotta draw the line somewhere fam.
Exactly Hitler was just nuts and did nothing to help out anyone but himself, Che & Pablo did do some messed up things but for a purpose andhelped people along the way

P.s. just got back from kinkos about to start puttin this up

do you use seperate pieces of foam board that are already cut like that or are you going to be cutting it the the papers size by hand

Originally Posted by realtalkitsDC

do you use seperate pieces of foam board that are already cut like that or are you going to be cutting it the the papers size by hand
it depends if you find a bunch of pieces of foam/cardboard that size for cheap HIGH 5 but most of the time you'll probably will have to cut ityourself, or if you're lazy just stick the papers up by themselves

Originally Posted by realtalkitsDC

it depends if you find a bunch of pieces of foam/cardboard that size for cheap HIGH 5 but most of the time you'll probably will have to cut it yourself, or if you're lazy just stick the papers up by themselves
I usually get one of these...
http://www.officemax.com/...0765&category_Id=null
its 40x60 foam board.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! That Griffey is too too ill.

Stoopid White Sox
smh.gif

DF!!!
thanks to everybody for the positive remarks. here's another pic to give you a sense of thescale...

M!ke

Che is not castro. Che fought for what he believed in. He fought against capitalism, against the US. The US did some messed up things sometimes. They werecotrolling all of the sugar cane grown in cuba and Cuba wasn't getting much for it. So he fought against being another of the United States' colonies.

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

if someone can PM how to do this step by step and how to print it at kinkos id appreciate it

for the PC heads...

- download the rasterbator here.. http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/
- install
- start the program
- follow directions
- IMO i usually go on a 5-6 sheet set up with a 2-3 dots per mm
- once completed and the file is saved, copy the PDF to a thumbdrive and take it to kinkos to print...50 cents per page is not bad.

Update...I just got the Keeley Hazell joint printed up, will post pics once I have it up. I still have to pick up the foam board at Office depot.

Back
Top Bottom