I JUST HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF THE YEAR

So im laying here in beautiful southern California, watching seasonn 6 of rescue me, and posting on NT when suddenly, hunger strikes me. I walk to the kitchen, open up the cupboard, and to my disappointment all we have are cup of noodle soups =[ . To keep myself from feeling poor, i always "spice" things up a little by adding things to the soup, today i decided to add one of these:
85ed99.jpg

I chopped a quarter of one chili up , added it to my cup of soup, and  hit the 3 minute rapid cook button on my microwave. at that exact moment, nature was also calling me. It's important to note here that the bathroom is on the other side of the house, so i walked outside and took a piss off the hill. I walk back in the house, relieved, grab my soup, and start going ham.
 A few minutes pass before i notice a funny sensation creeping up my meat. im sitting there like... why am i getting hot... then it started to burn. i ripped my shorts off and looked at it, although it felt like it was on fire, it looked normal. then it hit me. i ran to the bathroom and started rinsing my little guy off in the sink. the feeling of cold water was
pimp.gif

i thought my problems were over. little did i know, a few minutes later the same excruciating burning sensation covered my baby meat.
i google it, and google tells me that lemon juice helps, FUUUUUU i thought, it cant be any worse than this feeling so i head to thew fridge and grab one of these:

030849000053.jpg

I go back to the bathroom and start squirting my thang with this lemon juice while semi-fapping in order to achieve a nice consistency. felt like i was in some food fetish pr0n.
At that moment my mom opens the door like
eek.gif

CANT YOU KNOCK
"WHAT THE $%!% ARE YOU DOING WITH THE %#%@$#! LEMON JUICE ARE YOU *%#+++ IN THE HEAD?!?!?"

frown.gif

i got my stuff sitting on a bad of ice right now

cliffs:
-got hungry
-made soup with Habanero peppers
-took a piss
-hand was covered in habanero stuff, got on my stuff
-was fapping with lemon juice to help
-mom walked in

yo. my story got yuku'd no way im going to sit here and type it all up again -___________________-

Come on Mecks, you know us. We would've wanted the abridged version anyways. Just skip to the cliffs my dude, we're here for you.

I can honestly say that is by far worse than anything I've ever experienced. RIP to your little MECKS
tired.gif

laugh.gif
i've burned my **** after chopping habaneros too.  i just thugged it out and suffered through it.

don't play with the ghost peppers though
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
did a wing challenge with them.  never again...

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif
i've burned my **** after chopping habaneros too.  i just thugged it out and suffered through it.

don't play with the ghost peppers though
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
did a wing challenge with them.  never again...

bro what trips me out is i touched the OUTSIDE of the habanero with ONE finger, i touched that one finger on my thing and it got all burned. like WHAT THE HELL. its amazing how hot they are when theyre fresh off the vine

Back
Top Bottom