I just got sent home from school today.

Originally Posted by ajt33

The 2 cops confiscated the substances, and confiscated the pipe... I still got the blame for holding it.
should stick to swishers. there way more portable,u can toss them and in the woods it'd be pretty hard to find.
smokin.gif
everyday

I'm not condoning the use of marijuana, but I'm definitely not saying that it is at all bad, and that it is morally wrong. Does anyone else think that marijuana is taken a bit too seriously?

so, now we just randomly pick and choose which laws to abide by?

you don't think marijuana is a big deal, while someone else might not think that mass homicide is a big deal.

you get high off marijuana while i get high off killing several people. but since i think homicide is taken too seriously, i should be able to do it every oncein awhile without catching any heat from my friends, police, or society.

I smoked last year during lunch as well but son you got mad lucky...

Just carrying a pipe is illegal and you can even go to jail for that

I take it none of yall had a car since u was smoking in the woods??

Originally Posted by osubass1

I'm not condoning the use of marijuana, but I'm definitely not saying that it is at all bad, and that it is morally wrong. Does anyone else think that marijuana is taken a bit too seriously?

you don't think marijuana is a big deal, while someone else might not think that mass homicide is a big deal.

you get high off marijuana while i get high off killing several people. but since i think homicide is taken too seriously, i should be able to do it every once in awhile without catching any heat from my friends, police, or society.
IMO,thats two different situations...how can u compare getting lifted to KILLING someone?
ohwell.gif

it's the principle of the matter.

choosing which laws to obey.

it's the same thing.

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

Originally Posted by osubass1

you get high off marijuana while i get high off killing several people. but since i think homicide is taken too seriously, i should be able to do it every once in awhile without catching any heat from my friends, police, or society.
IMO,thats two different situations...how can u compare getting lifted to KILLING someone?
ohwell.gif
wrd. dudes are goin way tohard. marijuana should legal way before beer and cigarettes

"Just carrying a pipe is illegal and you can even go to jail for that "
indifferent.gif

man in what world!!

If you think killing people and smoking weed involve the same principles; you probably are speaking out of pure ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom