I just dont get the hype Vol. No on the kool-aid

^But it's when you say "he's a chucker that needs to drop x shots to get his points" it really does sound like you just watch espn highlights because if you really watch his games and that's what you think, your ability to analyze the game of basketball is lacking.

GS is like a poor man's OKC which if they don't get a true big man that team is going to continue struggle in the west. Lee is not that great and if he has to play against someone like K-Love who is your money on. The sad thing is Curry needs to figure out what he is on the team either sg or pg. Brandon lee needs to get more size and i think after playing under d'antoni's system what do you expect from the guy. The guy went from one crappy team to the next and GS has no veterans.

Originally Posted by iamlegend

GS is like a poor man's OKC which if they don't get a true big man that team is going to continue struggle in the west. Lee is not that great and if he has to play against someone like K-Love who is your money on. The sad thing is Curry needs to figure out what he is on the team either sg or pg. Brandon lee needs to get more size and i think after playing under d'antoni's system what do you expect from the guy. The guy went from one crappy team to the next and GS has no veterans.

How do the Warriors compare to the Thunder in ANY way other than they both play small ball, what does it matter about how David Lee would play against Kevin Love he only plays him twice a year, and you said David Lee's name was Brandon Lee. Quality post right there.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Chris Paul, dude is nice i guess but he's the biggest hocake in the league. Im amazed he has fans outside of Hornets fans.
The crying and flopping from dude is downright unbelievable sometimes, plus he doesn't shoot in 4th quarters just so he can maintain his PER and efficiency stats so when it comes time to negotiate his next contract he and his agent can pull all that Hollinger $$+$ out their %%+. "Sure I got raped by Westbrook multiple times, and am career 5-14 (?) against Deron Williams, and our team fell from one of the best starts in NBA history at 11-1 (every team to do so prior made the finals) to the 6 seed, but look at my P.E.R. Look at my win shares, my steals percentage!"

This whole 2011 potential draft class- I only like Terrence Jones and Perry Jones. Everybody else is going to get some coach fired. I like Kemba Walker too assuming you take him somewhere in the late teens or less, and use him more like a Flip Murray/Bobby Jackson than try to make a "pure pg" out of him.

Brook Lopez- I guess it's just coincidence and he always sucks when I see him play though. Plus, dude looks slow as in ******ed in person. I remember I saw him in the Dallas airport the day after the draft (or it might have been Saturday). I have no idea why he was in Dallas (maybe he flew to Phx with his brother and was coming back), but his big slow lookin' %%+ was just standing in the waiting area by himself spinning a ball on his finger with his mouth open and tongue hanging out and drooling, looking like a big %%+ 1st grader.

Artest as a defender- son just fouls, holds, and grabs but because he's a Laker now he's allowed to get away with it. His go to move is "letting" the guy he is guarding get passed him then grabbing that man's arm as he crossed over to that side. Yes, part of the saltiness is because he did it to KD and locked dude up, but still I'm watching him guarding Melo and Pierce and whoever, he gets away with it against anybody

i dont understand y dudes cant comprehend this fact... IF YOUR THE LEAD GUARD FOR YOUR TEAM AND ALSO THE LEADING SCORERER U WILL NOT WIN CONSISTANTLY IN TODAYS NBA... d rose is proving to be a psuedo exception actually but hes a freak... (see dunk ladder)

come at me bros...

anyone remember allen iverson?
its jus not an effective model, its a team game again with the length and athleticism teams r equipped with defensively and if the guy bringin the ball up the court is also chuckin all the shots its jus not a good look... no rythm, etc

today:
monta
tyreke

ROSE

wall
jennings
harris
wade last year (case could be made for his chip season with shaq but... he had shaq)

Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul wrote:

Brook Lopez- I guess it's just coincidence and he always sucks when I see him play though. Plus, dude looks slow as in ******ed in person. I remember I saw him in the Dallas airport the day after the draft (or it might have been Saturday). I have no idea why he was in Dallas (maybe he flew to Phx with his brother and was coming back), but his big slow lookin' %%+ was just standing in the waiting area by himself spinning a ball on his finger with his mouth open and tongue hanging out and drooling, looking like a big %%+ 1st grader.

laugh.gif
. I think dude will be pretty good in a few years, but he's a really awkward basketball player right now.

Originally Posted by PMatic

p1_granger-051209.jpg

chris-kaman.jpg
My dude, are you serious??? If it weren't for Granger, the Pacers would be completely irrelevant. I applaud Granger for basically carrying them on his back.
As for Kaman, well injuries can do that to a guy.

Back
Top Bottom