I Haven't Worn Denim Shorts Since....

Uh... The fall... get for cereal..

I don't go out looking for brand spanking new denim shorts, but I do have a closet. And in it, there are denim shorts. Good shorts are good shorts.. The only people rebelling against "jorts" are the ones that bought whatever was trendy at the time. I personally never had any awkward South pole, maurice malone, or shiny shorts back then, so I don't have to be embarrassed about the Girbaud ones I'm about to put on today.. what.. it's warming up outside..

I own a good 5 prps and true shorts that I wear on the regular. Didn't know I had to wear ball/camo shorts all summer..

Uh... The fall... get for cereal..

I don't go out looking for brand spanking new denim shorts, but I do have a closet. And in it, there are denim shorts. Good shorts are good shorts.. The only people rebelling against "jorts" are the ones that bought whatever was trendy at the time. I personally never had any awkward South pole, maurice malone, or shiny shorts back then, so I don't have to be embarrassed about the Girbaud ones I'm about to put on today.. what.. it's warming up outside..

I own a good 5 prps and true shorts that I wear on the regular. Didn't know I had to wear ball/camo shorts all summer..

Fashion always comes full circle, so don't be surprised if some of you are wearing denim shorts in some time..

Fashion always comes full circle, so don't be surprised if some of you are wearing denim shorts in some time..

Back
Top Bottom