I have to be honest... VOL. LEANNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just like buying Claritin-D (not regular Claritin). You go to the pharmacist and ask for it since it's not a prescription medicine. They swipe your ID to keep track of how much you buy and the frequency of your purchases. You pay. You dip. At least that's how it used to work. Not over the counter, but pretty damn close. Now you start buying it weekly and they cut you off.

lies...a prescription is definitely required...it's an opiate for christ sake...

It's just like buying Claritin-D (not regular Claritin). You go to the pharmacist and ask for it since it's not a prescription medicine. They swipe your ID to keep track of how much you buy and the frequency of your purchases. You pay. You dip. At least that's how it used to work. Not over the counter, but pretty damn close. Now you start buying it weekly and they cut you off.
It's not like buying Claritin-D, you must be prescribed to the medicine. If you don't have a prescription you aren't getting any.It is not an over the counter medicine.

You must have it confused with robitussin.

Last edited:
Yea you definitely need a prescription to grab some , can't just walk into cvs and ask for it :lol:

It's ALOT of ways to get a script tho ...

Last edited:
Yea you definitely need a prescription to grab some , can't just walk into cvs and ask for it
laugh.gif

It's ALOT of ways to get a script tho ...
nerd.gif
 List the ways

I know someone that went to the doc and said she couldn't sleep was sick and can't take pills. This ***** just prescribed it to her like that like damn isn't there steps before u get to that lol.

Gotta be clever to get scripts. I'm still prescribed adderall which was a lifesaver in college and I definitely didn't "need" it lol.

Speaking of opiates, I tried roxy recently (30 mg lil blue pill) and man, that stuff is nothing to play with.

Maybe now. But it wasn't always like that. And Claritin-D isn't a prescription medicine, but it's not an over the counter either that.

Even said in my original post that I don't know how it is now... but yeah. Y'all got it.

Like I said you must be thinking of something else. Lean has been a schedule V drug since 1970, so unless it was OTC before then, I'm not sure.

Claritin-D/Zyrtec-D is over the counter, you must go to the pharmacy counter and show an id to get it, regular claritin/zytec can be picked up right off of the shelf.

:nerd:  List the ways
Say you have a bad cough and that it is strongly affecting your day.
Your cough could be so bad that it:
Causes throat/chest pain
Strongly affects ability to sleep which in turn affects your functioning due to bad sleep
Don't ask for a specific syrup, ask for a potent one that relieves the amount of coughing or helps sleep. Act like you've never heard of codeine/promethazine.
The trick is to do research about the prescription and what it's treated for and never mention the specific drug you want, just guide the doctor with your symptoms and you'll eventually get what you want.

Last edited:
I guess I was talking about codeine/guaifenesin cough syrup aka cheratussin, which was at some point otc.

Don't get any lean from the alley. :lol: gonna be a whole lot of cut in that. Matter of fact. Never buy anything from an alley. No kicks, lean, hamburgers nothing good comes from an alley.

I'm sure all the dudes with pints on pints on pints are shipping it in/getting it from mexico or know a pharmacist.

How do people get a prescription for this I have no knowledge when it comes to these things. It's literally just cough medicine right? That's one hell of a cough. I've never heard of people getting this for pain in my state I assume anyone who has it got it thru illegal means.
I've heard that some people fabricate stories about being on other prescription drugs that don't mix with over the counter cold medicine so a doctor ends up writing a script for this stuff.  This stuff always looked like bad news to me, two CNS depressants at once.  Years of using this stuff can't be good for your insides, if you even make it to years of use that is.   

Last edited:
I don't see the hype and love for it. tried it a few times. didn't really like it the way I see others love it. easy pass.

I don't see the hype and love for it. tried it a few times. didn't really like it the way I see others love it. easy pass.
Different strokes for different folks.

I use cannabis for chronic pain and I absolutely hate it.

Lucky I don't need to get super stoned to get a good amount of pain relief.

Last edited:
Tried it back in like 2011, an old room mate actually had a prescription and didn't need it any more and gave me a bottle with about 3 fl oz's in it that I split with my boy. Pretty sure you're supposed to put at least 2 oz's in a cup so our cups were a little weak but it was pretty cool. Add some good bud and its :pimp: but it really does have you slowed down. I couldn't do it every week let alone daily like some dudes. Haven't tried it since but I'd probably do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom