I have the worst case of blue balls ever.

It sucks so bad. im fasting and u cant fap or ud break ur fast and i have no idea wat to do. im in so much pain

dude...

listen to your body. not some man-made book/rules made by some mystery spook in the sky.

'Allah' would want you to be comfortable in your body. 'Allah' would want you to take care of yourself and not create self-inflicted suffering.

rub one out. it's not 'haraam'. i promise

Get down on all fours and let em' hang...word to the dude in the embarrassing sexual encounters thread

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Get down on all fours and let em' hang...word to the dude in the embarrassing sexual encounters thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was just about to post this, %@#+ had me dying when son said that
roll.gif

this helped a little, its just when i sit i feel like im sitting on my balls. it sorta feels like i need to fart really bad

You can kiss your lead topic ability goodbye. Also, your banned screen name "alielaydi" won't be considered for reinstatement, ever. So you cankiss the one year of being a good boy agreement out the window.

JR5

Back
Top Bottom