I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON IN CLASS

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

curt, sup! You graduate yet or still at Stanford?

lol @ neuroanatomy. Ask me what you wanna know.
Random question what is the likelihood of getting an acceptance with a febuary interview?
nerd.gif
I have like three....Emory, RWJ and Rochester (shouldn't have rescheduledthis).

I'm doing electronic engineering and have no clue whats going on in class and I'm actually there...someday I will design airplanes for the world to flyin
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

I'm doing electronic engineering and have no clue whats going on in class and I'm actually there...someday I will design airplanes for the world to fly in
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

My housemate is a Civil Engineer, smart guy. But I had an argument about change that involved simple arithmetic that he didn't understand and dude is goingto be building/designing bridges someday.

graduated, but still here doing other stuff. I swear, if I end up turning this into a PhD, I might consider offing myself. I don't think I'd ever gothat route, but I keep letting my adviser talk me more and more into it.

The subject should at least be interesting to you since many atheist believe in chemical mechs in the brain anyway.

Do what you can to make the grade, and move on.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

When atheism goes wrong
Nah son, just needs to pray to GO--ohh wait...

I'm sure Kurt Warner prayed to win the Super Bowl......see how that turned out.
laugh.gif

He's Stated many time that he prays to do "his" best no matter the outcome.........And Polamalu is a huge Christian too, so I guess you could sayit did work lol

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Random question what is the likelihood of getting an acceptance with a febuary interview?
nerd.gif
I have like three....Emory, RWJ and Rochester (shouldn't have rescheduled this).

February isn't terrible. It may be their last month of interviews but they most likely have spots open. Also, some schools do admissions all at once, sofor those schools it shouldn't matter. I got in at a school where I interviewed in late February (or it may have been March).

Back
Top Bottom