I have never asked for donations before, but please help Save me and my girlfriend's cat. He needs emergency surgery.

Threadstarter back in October...should ptobably read before donating.
-Cragmatic admits he cant pass a drug test and regularly smokes weed

-Has had an "off/on" relationship with the girl...its not been a steady 4 years like he is making it seem here

-Frequently gets into argument, and is uncertain whether she has been faithful to him

Threadstarter back in October...should ptobably read before donating.
-Cragmatic admits he cant pass a drug test and regularly smokes weed

-Has had an "off/on" relationship with the girl...its not been a steady 4 years like he is making it seem here

-Frequently gets into argument, and is uncertain whether she has been faithful to him
Mjpopcorn.gif

This is where you use an emergency credit card. At least that’s what I’d do. But I understand not everyone is in that situation.

And after what we went through we are closer than ever, we got through it, and covid really made us reassess life as it has with a lot of people. Her mom and I are cool now, we both decided life is too short to hold grudges.

Thank you so much for thread digging though and trying to make me look bad, again I am humbly more than happy to give anyone who’s donated there money back.

To show my appreciation though, I do have a quarterly bonus coming in the next month or so, so for the NTers who have donated as well as some other folks I know, I’m going to raffle off some kind of gift, whether it be a Nike gift card or perhaps I’ll even do a pair of shoes. If we get another stimulus I’ll maybe even do two give aways.

My heart is so full with the people who have shown support, and then there’s other people who just take joy in trying to bring others down.
Hope your are doing well.

Last edited:
I’m the kind of person that when they ask me if I want to donate a dollar each time I go to the gas station, I always say yes.

I literally had zero expectations of anyone donating, and even .50 would be an amazing gesture from anyone on here. Even just the moral support of DC saying I’m sure he will pull through is way more than enough.

I could be reading into it wrong, but maybe that NT is happy to fraud the Government but never want to help each other out? Unsure.
SO he meant "give" to each other? :lol:

But yea man, the cat will be fine. Send him positive vibes. They have it figured out, we don't.

I could be reading into it wrong, but maybe that NT is happy to fraud the Government but never want to help each other out? Unsure.
Nah it’s the implication that you don’t really “need” the money, that’s what jodeci was implying.
me personally only way im asking someone for paper is if it’s a choice between that and homelessness/starvation. Besides that I’d figure something out to get the money up for whatever I need

Nah it’s the implication that you don’t really “need” the money, that’s what jodeci was implying.
me personally only way im asking someone for paper is if it’s a choice between that and homelessness/starvation. Besides that I’d figure something out to get the money up for whatever I need

I still don’t get the correlation to people asking for money from the government. But I appreciate the alps wisdom.

Back
Top Bottom