I have been kicked out of parents house any advice?

nerd.gif

Stop acting up and apologize to your parents thats my opinion at least, everyone has their own opinions!

Lmao dude thought he was funny when he came to NT basically asking how to look like a $!@$%%* on National TV, and now they told him to hit the bricks?
eek.gif
x
laugh.gif
+
roll.gif
= This thread.

20+ pages once people realize this was the Judge Mathis dude
laugh.gif

But on topic, When I got kicked out, I was 15, I stayed with friends and worked til I could afford my own place which was about 2-3 weeks. I've found that telling your friends that you're gonna stay there for a while isn't good. Makes you seem like a burden, just stay with random friends every night and just say you don't feel like going home. Just make sure to save money. Try not to worry too much either, My mind was a Formula 1 when I got kicked out, it's pretty scary that young, not knowing where you're going to sleep that night

Originally Posted by Rjjr711

I am working full-time but I was hoping to save that money as an emergency fund but I guess that idea is out the window

This isn't an emergency?

Is this the Judge Mathis dude?

Son yelled "ducktales" to the judge and they held him in contempt, now he's rooming with tyrone biggums, smelling like egg and cinnamon.

no, but seriously... Troll.

Sell your sperm, blood, and then become a prostitute. Possibly a drug mule too. Check the ads and online for women looking for a guy to impregnate them. They pay good money. You can also become a squatter. Roam the city streets late at night and see what happens, you might luck out.

Almost forgot you can sell your expendable organs on the black market. High price for a piece of your liver.

ducktales4.jpg

You've got to give more info on the show man...its been a while now...

***you need to get back home. Show them you can act mature.

I am asking a question about moving to a new place and opinions on others who have done it and what to expect, I am not here to talk about what happened on the show or find video clips it has gotten me in a lot of drama, if I wanted to bask in that you would think I would have posted on NT within the past 6 months don't you think? This is my first post in 6 months and I am asking for advice for people who had to move out early so please stick to the topic.

Back
Top Bottom