I Have An Infection On My Right Big Toe...Is It Safe To Drain It?

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

R.I.P.
roll.gif
Never seen this before

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Clipped my toenail too low.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Clipped? More like bit but we won't get into that lol Do not drain unless the doc says it's okay.
sick.gif

I had a blood blister on my foot a few years ago...if you drain it and its not kept clean the infection could worsen...a doctor would tell you not to drain it

With that being said

Drain it on Youtube
pimp.gif

Gotta give NT what they want slice (pics)
roll.gif
.... seriously I wouldnt drain it till the doc says so, but youre saying its nearexplosion anyway so id just STERILIZE a needle and get to it, have some antibiotic ointment ready and go to work.. THoseingrowns hurt like a muther, I hate those along with those lil bumps you get on your tongue....

Originally Posted by Vidasman

roll.gif
.... seriously I wouldnt drain it till the doc says so, but youre saying its near explosion anyway so id just STERILIZE a needle and get to it, have some antibiotic ointment ready and go to work.. THose ingrowns hurt like a muther, I hate those along with those
lil bumps you get on your tongue....

ayooooo R.I.P

Originally Posted by Vidasman

roll.gif
.... seriously I wouldnt drain it till the doc says so, but youre saying its near explosion anyway so id just STERILIZE a needle and get to it, have some antibiotic ointment ready and go to work.. THose ingrowns hurt like a muther, I hate those along with those lil bumps you get on your tongue....

Yeah...umm...you might have herpes..

Back
Top Bottom