I have a question. (Female NTers Please Enter)

Territorial females...a few of the girls I know play that stupid mess. One of them will call "dibs" on a dude and know damn well shell never talk tohim, which has been cause for many arguments. If someone isn't in a relationship or "talking" (as in been on a few dates, smashed and the numberisn't under "Guy From Party".) Then its fair game...

Its just simply not wanting to step all over your friends toes. Basically being considerate for some other chicks selfishness
Plus some girls aren't too keen on the sloppy seconds thing.
And you can't expect them to share guys like men share girls. Men have a different motivation...

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

If he succeeds, Boomshackalacka for him. However

eek.gif
roll.gif

I know this all too well. Hit you with "but thas my wifeyy, i cant do that!"...Half the time though, if you persevere, you're in the clear!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Its just simply not wanting to step all over your friends toes. Basically being considerate for some other chicks selfishness
Plus some girls aren't too keen on the sloppy seconds thing.
And you can't expect them to share guys like men share girls. Men have a different motivation...

pretty much...

and also it's usually jealousy

when they say girls fight like some cats they weren't joking... especially over men / boys whatever.

They can't stand the fact that maybe the good looking dude likes her friend instead of her. Me personally I could care less. Me and one of my bestfriends dated the same guy... but we didn't know each other then. After we became cool and everything it was like whatever. She dated him again later and Ididn't care since I no longer had those kind of feelings for him.

Originally Posted by jtothadub

basically, it's their version of Bro's Before Ho's.
Fanatic15 wrote:

What you described seemed a bit much. For me and my friends if you were actually in a relationship especially long term, then he's off limits. If it's some guy you just liked but where never involved w/ then go for it. It really depends on the type of relationship. But thats me.

That's pretty much what it comes down to. As for your Facebook incident: "We all thought you was cute so we all decided to not talk to you" ispretty lame IMO. Coming from a girls perspective though, we just don't like the fact that dudes would get with someone we're cool with. Especiallywhen it comes to maintaining friendships with our girls. It's just weird. 'Cause then you gotta deal with that dude always being around your friends,and it would make it even more awkward if you weren't cool with the dude anymore. Then we start to think about the "what if's" and what not.It could go on and on, seriously. But that's basically it.

Man, I don't even know why you bother?
laugh.gif

Women are complicated at times, and we can't explain everything they do.
jtothadub wrote:
basically, it's their version of Bro's Before Ho's.
Sounds right to me. Either that, or they're just jealous.

Back
Top Bottom