I have a legit question.

al audi

Banned
jkissiwhwole.png

this is called DRESSING BETTER?

If I ever see some guy out in the damn street in some pink lemonade capris...

if that cat was asian, had long hair, glasses and was beastin on some japanese girls Id say that would be Neek himself..

i could just picture this dude walking into my barbershop just like that

it would be an all out roast session.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

jkissiwhwole.png

this is called DRESSING BETTER?
That's called dressing different. I find some of the stuff that's out by some designers like Thom Browne, to be absolutly ridiculous.Instead of making men appear to be a bit more elegant, then have some fo them dressing like this cat, and then Pee Wee Herman.

I ain't wit' dat'.

i feel bad for my unborn children..
ohwell.gif
..lord knows what the trends couldbe like 15 years from now!!!!..
smh.gif

is the theme for 08 and up supposed to be futuristic?!? i am so pissed at todays pop culture!!!
mad.gif

travwholefit.png

im baffled i see dudes in the dressing better thread askin for a link to those pink kapris an female sayin she love this outfit?

wth is going on?

soo this era wasnt so bad when you look back

Now that New Era crap only looks good on you, if you are ten years old! But hey, I personally dig things a bit hipper than repping a sports franchise.....
laugh.gif

Andre Benjamin can wear WHATEVER he wants. <3

travwholefit.png

This outfit looks better than that pink capris deal but... I have a deep set hatred for black men in skinny jeans. I just DO NOT approve. It's equivalentto those baggy #@*## with the pockets dragging at their calves. What the hell is wrong with pants that FIT? Just wear pants that fit, FFS.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Andre Benjamin can wear WHATEVER he wants. <3

This outfit looks better than that pink capris deal but... I have a deep set hatred for black men in skinny jeans. I just DO NOT approve. It's equivalent to those baggy #@*## with the pockets dragging at their calves. What the hell is wrong with pants that FIT? Just wear pants that fit, FFS.
laugh.gif

i agree

Originally Posted by 6demonbag

if that cat was asian, had long hair, glasses and was beastin on some japanese girls Id say that would be Neek himself..
laugh.gif

neek is the most slurped dude on this site.

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

doosta45 wrote:

Korean Dave wrote:

Maybe in an Outkast video but.....
eyes.gif
no
why?

It looked like an Andre 3000 fit to me...I've never ever seen someone dressed like this in real life.
again, to anyone else that can answer, how is it not dressing better?

i mean the color of the pants are iffy, but thats a decent fit though. IMO. same thing with the dude with the green shirt. only if he wasnt wearing capristhough.

is it because he isnt wearing levis/nudies/apc/samuris with a [insert streetwear brand]/polo/louie/bowtie and some nikes/vans with a fitted/scully its notdressing better?

im not offended, hell i dont dress that way. i just want to know why he isnt considered dressing better

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

doosta45 wrote:

Korean Dave wrote:

Maybe in an Outkast video but.....
eyes.gif
no
why?

It looked like an Andre 3000 fit to me...I've never ever seen someone dressed like this in real life.
again, to anyone else that can answer, how is it not dressing better?

i mean the color of the pants are iffy, but thats a decent fit though. IMO. same thing with the dude with the green shirt. only if he wasnt wearing capris though.

is it because he isnt wearing levis/nudies/apc/samuris with a [insert streetwear brand]/polo/louie/bowtie and some nikes/vans with a fitted/scully its not dressing better?

im not offended, hell i dont dress that way. i just want to know why he isnt considered dressing better

Question is, how IS it dressing better? It's neither good or bad. Its dressing. To say that it is dressing"better" is to inply that dressing any other way is dressing worse. Just let people do them. Not better, but dressing.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom