I have $6000 and I need a car

Thanks for all the input I was in the lines of looking at an IS 300 lexus or something along those lines. Infinite and Honda are also some other makes I was considering.

Is 300s are pretty reliable cars. Compared to other lexus vehicles, I see that one in the shop the least.

Originally Posted by Onslaught23

Thanks for all the input I was in the lines of looking at an IS 300 lexus or something along those lines. Infinite and Honda are also some other makes I was considering.

Good choice. IS300s are stable, quick, and easy on the eyes.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

da hemi
you can't even buy a hemi engine for 6 grand
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Are there plenty of IS300s out there for $6k?

i just saw a 2002 one for $5500 with 75k miles. im pretty skeptical of it

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by RFX45

Are there plenty of IS300s out there for $6k?

i just saw a 2002 one for $5500 with 75k miles. im pretty skeptical of it
i dont know much about cars but isnt the IS300 reliable? 

I bought a 1999 Toyota Solara SLE in 09 for $5500. It had 62k miles and a clean title.
The old man i bought it from originally had it for $6700. Told him I was a student and needed a car, so he dropped it to 5500 for me.

I guess you you have to just look around. Still have my car to this day at 95k miles right now. Definitely love this car though. Only trouble I've had with it was a shot ignition coil.

If you don't really care about the "status" that goes along with car ownership, get a late 90s Civic. As a former owner myself, I can tell you that you will not be disappointed

yall got to stop with them bummy jdm cars.

grab a Ls1 camaro , or a caddy.

if you must go JDM cop a honda.

Back
Top Bottom