I HATE THE RAIDERS AND I HATE FOOTBALLL(VID)

coming from a raider hater, this is a pretty sweet vid lol. but on the flip side, the raiders beating the chargers helped the chiefs a little. sorry if repost.

coming from a raider hater, this is a pretty sweet vid lol. but on the flip side, the raiders beating the chargers helped the chiefs a little. sorry if repost.

eek.gif
The 2nd kid who was truly affected by that game?!
roll.gif

The second kid was very upset cause he put his college tuition trust fund on the line. Now he has to explain it to his mom, who filmed the video

The second kid was very upset cause he put his college tuition trust fund on the line. Now he has to explain it to his mom, who filmed the video

"Get Over It"- Al Davis

As a Raider fan we enjoy the hate. The only team hated during good and bad seasons lol

"Get Over It"- Al Davis

As a Raider fan we enjoy the hate. The only team hated during good and bad seasons lol

Can't even front man. I was mad when they lost. Back when I was in elementary, I use to cry when the Bulls lost to the pacers.

Can't even front man. I was mad when they lost. Back when I was in elementary, I use to cry when the Bulls lost to the pacers.

Back
Top Bottom