I hate ppl who work at stands in the middle of the mall.

al audi

Banned
laugh.gif

i cant be the only one yo...............

()#&$# is annoyin as hell and seems Dec.........20 more of these stands come out of no where for obvious reasons i know.

rosetta stone
cell phones
some cheap sunglasses
facial products
"ever thought about bein a model" stand
crocs
hair stand
"as seen on tv stand"

i dont even give them actual words back now i just put up that motion with the hand like "nah im good"

food court can get annoying too...............i dont wanna sample of that weak *(#$# chicken with a toothpick, everybody knows what it taste like already, price does not warrant how much you gonna give me anyways.

laugh.gif

i cant be the only one yo...............

()#&$# is annoyin as hell and seems Dec.........20 more of these stands come out of no where for obvious reasons i know.

rosetta stone
cell phones
some cheap sunglasses
facial products
crocs
hair stand
"as seen on tv stand"

i dont even give them actual words back now i just put up that motion with the hand like "nah im good"

food court can get annoying too...............i dont wanna sample of that weak *(#$# chicken with a toothpick, everybody knows what it taste like already, price does not warrant how much you gonna give me anyways.

i let one chick do my fingernails with that polish package she was from Israel, she let me touch all over her boobs during the process
pimp.gif

i let one chick do my fingernails with that polish package she was from Israel, she let me touch all over her boobs during the process
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

pure hatred for the kiosk workers of America
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i give em credit for one thing

you gotta be able to handle rejection and they obviously stay positive.

but i was waitin outside victoria secret for this chick yesterday an i was kinda studyin this one female worker at a stand dunno what she was even sell i think.......some facial crap "SEACREST" from the ocean some bs

shorty just looked depressed.....like "wont be any xmas for me at this rate"

Originally Posted by Xavier

pimp.gif

Me too!...She talked me into buying that !%%% too....
laugh.gif

I hate the Cell phone stands...Every time you walk by it; "Hey whos your Cell Phone Provider"....I usually say "You" and keep it moving

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I hate the Cell phone stands...Every time you walk by it; "Hey whos your Cell Phone Provider"....I usually say "You" and keep it moving

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

pure hatred for the kiosk workers of America
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i give em credit for one thing

you gotta be able to handle rejection and they obviously stay positive.

but i was waitin outside victoria secret for this chick yesterday an i was kinda studyin this one female worker at a stand dunno what she was even sell i think.......some facial crap "SEACREST" from the ocean some bs

shorty just looked depressed.....like "wont be any xmas for me at this rate"

Females who work there are appreciated 
devil.gif

Those seasonal workers in Macys,Dillards ect be looking right too
smokin.gif

Females who work there are appreciated 
devil.gif

Those seasonal workers in Macys,Dillards ect be looking right too
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

REAL LIFE....
dude hit me with this when i was with my girl...

i said na son im ugly, he said what about ur girl... i said she ugly too

me and my girl started
roll.gif

he did too

Originally Posted by Al Audi

REAL LIFE....
dude hit me with this when i was with my girl...

i said na son im ugly, he said what about ur girl... i said she ugly too

me and my girl started
roll.gif

he did too

I hate the people who eat those free chicken samples.

Can't explain it. I just hate them.

Back
Top Bottom