i HAS THIRST...FEMALE NTERS POST YOUR PORTRAITS.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Glory Glory Hallelujah

I'm the fine one.

i'm the other one...

We know.
Wait am I missing something here?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Black Milk

No, I'm not a dude.
laugh.gif
whos that ugly girl in your avy? did you get it from the same site you found that first pic from?, why are you posting pics of ugly women?
I don't even know you, nor do I know what I've said/done to you to make you be a douche bag towards me, but carry on. It doesn't phaseme.
laugh.gif

All of this is funny to me because you can't even see my face really in my avy, so I don't know what is up your !%$.

damn, my bad, i didnt realize your avy was a person. who is that? shes not attractive at all, why you have ugly girls pics saved on your pc? shorty look like she ate paint chips as a kid, lead poisoning FTL!

c86147906d893a1bfbbccbc4394f8bc90c55cc.jpg
Yes, I'm ugly. Thank you for posting my picture. Much appreciated.

No, I'm not a dude.
laugh.gif
whos that ugly girl in your avy? did you get it from the same site you found that first pic from?, why are you posting pics of ugly women?
I don't even know you, nor do I know what I've said/done to you to make you be a douche bag towards me, but carry on. It doesn't phase me.
laugh.gif

All of this is funny to me because you can't even see my face really in my avy, so I don't know what is up your !%$.
i apologize for insulting you, i didnt know that it was actually you in the avy

look at the bright side, im fat and a UPS driver

damn, my bad, i didnt realize your avy was a person. who is that? shes not attractive at all, why you have ugly girls pics saved on your pc? shorty look like she ate paint chips as a kid, lead poisoning FTL!

I'd still give you the wop-wops for $8 and a jar of Peanut Butter.

Where do you live and what's a good time for me come through. I usually get out of class at 8 during the week but I'm free most weekends.Gimme your aim so we could chat it up and get to know one another on a more intimate level.

SS.NapoleonDynamite.jpg

Back
Top Bottom