i HAS THIRST...FEMALE NTERS POST YOUR PORTRAITS.

antonlavey

Banned
thirsty.jpg

thirsty1ll.gif

water%20shortage.jpg
ThirstyBengal.jpg

What is wrong with you, Nicholas?. This is your future nigerian medical doctor, ladies and gentlemen, lock this up

Originally Posted by Black Milk

What is wrong with this guy?. This is your future nigerian medical doctor, ladies and gentlemen
First off I am not a doctor? Last time I checked doctors had lives outside their professional life. I'm not allowed to beast for splendiferousstrumpets like the rest of you peasants?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

What is wrong with this guy?. This is your future nigerian medical doctor, ladies and gentlemen
First off I am not a doctor? Last time I checked doctors had lives outside their professional life. I'm not allowed to beast for splendiferous strumpets like the rest of you peasants?
grin.gif
Where in my sentence i said you was a doctor?
This is your future nigerian medical doctor, ladies and gentlemen
arent you studying to become a physician, fam? why are you asking for pics of NT females? if you that thirsty, go clubbing or watch some flicks. damn, when im 21 and over, i dont see myself on NT as much as i am right now and i cant see myself going crazy for JPEGS of females
f8f164485a6de1b1b01ce2d0d8c7052478ab8630.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

First off I am not a doctor? Last time I checked doctors had lives outside their professional life. I'm not allowed to beast for splendiferous strumpets like the rest of you peasants?
grin.gif
Where in my sentence i said you was a doctor?
This is your future nigerian medical doctor, ladies and gentlemen
arent you studying to become a physician, fam? why are you asking for pics of NT females? if you that thirsty, go clubbing or watch some flicks. damn, when im 21 and over, i dont see myself on NT as much as i am right now and i cant see myself going crazy for JPEGS of females
f8f164485a6de1b1b01ce2d0d8c7052478ab8630.gif

Mayor hop off....What you think I should be held to a higher standard than the rest of NT because i don't work at KFC? Moar power to you youngman but right now I have an illness and the only cure is moar pics.

Back
Top Bottom