I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82... Vol.2 Updated and STILL SCAMMED... Updated on 3/21/09 check 22 PG

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Yo addy and nums will be posted beleive that and/ or trip will be made to ATL beleive that yo... I aint goin intot details of nothign cuz this is grown man business as I stated.... If money does not come tho Mods please do Ban this dude

Oh and to the dude who said Face got alot of Tattoo's that means Nothing to me.... seen plenty frail cats tat'd to death

I've had full sleeves for months now dont make me no stronger or weaker than before
laugh.gif
this N Face has already posted his addy up there, he even told dudes to call him if they get lost on the way to his hosue. yall arent about to do nothin when u go up there. probably goin to beg dde to pay you that money.
laugh.gif

Bruh I stay 4 hrs away from ATL (Greensboro NC) I've had Face addy since the beginning of this entire debacle (think about it i sent him the kicksright).... How would u know what i would do when i went there.... Ur right I handled this in a Adult way cuz well Im an adult.... But like most of u havealready stated Face posted his addy last time and Im sure he would post it again this time for those that think im just cupcake soft and wont do nothing whydont u go get the money for me Im even willing to break u off for the work.... Now wheres the takers Im sure face will post the addy up wit pleasure.... Istated before i dont need it to go that route but it always can....

instead of u kissin Face so heavy why dont u sit back wait till friday and eat ur damn popcorn like the rest of these dudes

Yo addy and nums will be posted beleive that and/ or trip will be made to ATL beleive that yo... I aint goin intot details of nothign cuz this is grown man business as I stated.... If money does not come tho Mods please do Ban this dude

Oh and to the dude who said Face got alot of Tattoo's that means Nothing to me.... seen plenty frail cats tat'd to death

I've had full sleeves for months now dont make me no stronger or weaker than before
laugh.gif
this N Face has already posted his addy up there, he even told dudes to call him if they get lost on the way to his hosue. yall arent about to do nothin when u go up there. probably goin to beg dde to pay you that money.
laugh.gif

Bruh I stay 4 hrs away from ATL (Greensboro NC) I've had Face addy since the beginning of this entire debacle (think about it i sent him the kicks right).... How would u know what i would do when i went there.... Ur right I handled this in a Adult way cuz well Im an adult.... But like most of u have already stated Face posted his addy last time and Im sure he would post it again this time for those that think im just cupcake soft and wont do nothing why dont u go get the money for me Im even willing to break u off for the work.... Now wheres the takers Im sure face will post the addy up wit pleasure.... I stated before i dont need it to go that route but it always can....

instead of u kissin Face so heavy why dont u sit back wait till friday and eat ur damn popcorn like the rest of these dudes
fam u the one up there talkin big about how u gon roll up to dude crib like its nothin. & im saying that you not gon do nothing of thatnature.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
how do you know what that man is gonna do?
laugh.gif
i mean seriously its funny how dudes is slurping this Face dude like he's some toughguy....tats and talking reckless =/= toughness
laugh.gif
....he's a fruit anyway

Originally Posted by Face82

It was put in account. Misunderstanding with account . I'm done here

Wrong account number? Wrong zip code? What's next? OP might as well start that 4 hour trip.

Although I hate Sole Collector/ISS as much as the next NT'er I like there feedback system for their Buy/Sell forums.

Originally Posted by nelly28

no patience
grin.gif

Umm... isn't Face the one who made a thread threatening to fly out to that other dude's house after only ONE DAY? If so,
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by nelly28

no patience
grin.gif

Umm... isn't Face the one who made a thread threatening to fly out to that other dude's house after only ONE DAY? If so,
roll.gif
roll.gif
No that's not him. You got the wrong guy you know that if you read this thread

&Phil..........I'll keep it how I typed it cause I said it like that

Back
Top Bottom