I found my lost phone! vol. What did you find?

I lost my phone about two months ago at school. The other day a lady calls my mother and tells her she has my phone, it's under her couch (apparently, herson goes to my school). Today, it was sent back to me in one piece.
happy.gif

Have you ever lost something and one day find it?

my dad gave me a tie clamp (to prevent your tie from flopping around) with our last name's initial on it. I couldn't find it for weeks, then I happenedto see it in a parking space outside.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

So her son stole your phone?
I wouldn't say he stole it.

I misplaced it and he probably found it and forgot to call me. Though I did text it until the battery died.

I remember I lost my phone

It was stuck between the wall and my bed

I looked everywhere for it and couldn't find it so i had to get a new one

I found it by accident when I was moving my bed like a month later

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

my dad gave me a tie clamp (to prevent your tie from flopping around) with our last name's initial on it. I couldn't find it for weeks, then I happened to see it in a parking space outside.
the hell
laugh.gif

I lost my wallet with my check and $300 in it.
Turns out when I was throwing it in the air and catching it it landed on the bar that holds my curtains up and I completely forgot...I lost it for like a weekand close to losing it and crying then while I was laying in bed and I put my head behind my curtains and I saw something black shining...I got up and grabbedit...it was my wallet...I put it in my lock box to make sure that never happens again

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by derrty6232

So her son stole your phone?
I wouldn't say he stole it.

I misplaced it and he probably found it and forgot to call me. Though I did text it until the battery died.

he stole it!

Originally Posted by urban turban 18

$70 dollars i excused my girl of stealing from me.

It was under my bed.
.....oh no.

But I lost money in my room only to find it like a week later.
I lost my earring in the pool a few years ago, and my cousin put on some goggles and found my earring on the bottom of the 9 ft. I was happy.
A lot of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom