I Eat 33,000 Calories a day

Originally Posted by daemacho

If that were my mom, i couldn't do it. Buying all the junk food knowing its gonna kill her slowly.
ohwell.gif

killing her faster than you think.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Speaking of eating a lot, I'm thinking about going down to In-N-Out to see how many burgers I can eat.

Anyone ever tried this?

i once ate 29 white castle burgers in one sitting....

knocked out a dominoes large pie and a burger king double stacker w/ large fries dolo last night. Dealing with that today. fast metabolism FTW

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Yeah, I have no sympathy for fat people. Stop eating so damn much. It's hard to lose weight blah blah blah...quit *****ing and get on that treadmill. "Nothing in this world worth having comes easy."
heartless

Originally Posted by tonyljeff

damm that was very hard to watch
Word and what the hell is the son doing? Why is he buying all that food for her?

Its clear that she needs help yet the guy keeps on feeding her habit. Smh at him.

the most i could eat in one day is like 8,000 calories without my stomach exploding. Sweet jesus she have an IV of butter?

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Yeah, I have no sympathy for fat people. Stop eating so damn much. It's hard to lose weight blah blah blah...quit *****ing and get on that treadmill. "Nothing in this world worth having comes easy."

i have ABSOLUTELY no sympathy for fat people giving excuses, i use to be 300 pounds in front of the videogames all day ( long story short i fell in depressionmoms passed, and i spent a year in the hospital and 6 months in recovery, but i was always alittle chubby) , now i am 185, muscular and nutrition crazy,except staying inside all day i am exact opposite actually, 3 jobs ( part time, full time, call in) i workout 6 times a week, full time student and i takekarate and judo.. my fitness is way up their.. i even made 2 fat friends slim
pimp.gif

it only took me from the age of 14 to the age of 16 to get down to 195.

my new lifestyle> my old one.

The camera angle of the cookies close up and her in the background scheming was messed up.

smh and this is SAD.

Thats why im glad my parents made sure i was active in some kinda sport..

im glad i play sports till this day...

i burn off alot of what I eat and glad im not fat..

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
She says seeing the food opened a new light and that she was gonna change... that just means shes gonna get new snacks
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom