I dont want Hawaii mentioned with BCS ever again.

Well thinks for jinxing us like I said you would
nerd.gif
but watching all the UH fans come out of the woodworks and become really cocky is ummmmmm interesting.....

^ correct me if mistaken, but i don't think a lot of us are fans, i simply wanted UH to win, especially after this post.

well...i'm not really a UH fan since i got kicked out of that school, i just can't pass up a good chance to rub defeat in someone's face
laugh.gif

actually, i'm proud of hawaii for doing so well this season regardless of how they do in the bowl game. historically, our team has totally sucked. let usenjoy our brief moment in the spotlight.

Yeah they won, but whatver. They went undefeated, you get props for that. They still dont deserve to be mentioned in the BCS, they beat the last place team inthe second worst BCS conference and had to come back from 21 down, I'm not impressed.

Atleast with Boise St. last year nobody questioned their ability after blowing out Oregon St. last year.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Yeah they won, but whatver. They went undefeated, you get props for that. They still dont deserve to be mentioned in the BCS, they beat the last place team in the second worst BCS conference and had to come back from 21 down, I'm not impressed.

Atleast with Boise St. last year nobody questioned their ability after blowing out Oregon St. last year.

You won't understand Hawaii's success, if you didn't come from there. But to simplify, this is a threshold for the program and for the stateitself. When you have IDAHO boise st. doing good, it would mean +%$+ because the state itself and the teams there represented nothing but their schools. Andtheir schools carried nothing much with it than just a program. But I understand top teams like USC, OHIO, blah blah have a heritage. For Hawaii, theydon't that's what's so shocking and history breaking. Even if Hawaii lose the BCS, it means a whole lot greater deal than anything any otherschool can accomplish by winning a BOWL GAME. Hawaii is 1. Just 1 team representing the state. Its' the 50th sate, the only state off the continental. It means a lot.
No +%$+, they are still in the WAC, but that's what people don't know about. They made a breakthrough year, a threshold for the'future'. No one is saying HAWAII became an ELITE team in just 1 year, it wouldn't make sense. The BCS and success of this season is HARD EARNED,not given to them. Again if you were from Hawaii or really followed, then you'd know.

COLT 15 FTW !!! Lesson learned about having faith and talking .......... **
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom