I dont want Hawaii mentioned with BCS ever again.

Ty boys put 21 points on these scrubs in the 1st quarter at home no less. 28-7 right now.

Please, Washington...Blow these bums out of the water so we don't have to watch someone else do it a month from now.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Come on guys dint Jinx us...the game isnt over yet.
Go Huskies!

laugh.gif
yup, i'm smelling a jinx. 28-14 right now with 1:27 left inthe second and hawaii ball. now a nice run by hawaii...

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Ty boys put 21 points on these scrubs in the 1st quarter at home no less. 28-7 right now.
indifferent.gif
nice job jinxing them. 28-21 and they have the ball. another threadfailure
smh.gif

mad.gif
they would lose to any of the top ten teams
They will get whats comin to em in the sugar bowl

come on.. the thread starter was just confident. no need to bash him after the fact. enjoy your win as the favored team.

HEY Fede DPT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAA

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

SHUT YOUR MOUF NEXT TIME AND WAIT UNTIL AT LEAST THE SECOND QUARTER NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

you gotta admit, they were getting worked in the 1st. thats exactly what he commented on. based off that performance, they did not in fact look like a BCSteam.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

you gotta admit, they were getting worked in the 1st. thats exactly what he commented on. based off that performance, they did not in fact look like a BCS team.

but you look at the title, and you should get a whole different message.
I dont want Hawaii mentioned with BCS ever again.
if i was a fan of the warriors (hawaii obviously), then i'd get pretty pissed at this thread too.

laugh.gif
you guys barely beat a team u were supposed to blowout, esp. if you consider yourselves a BCS team...good win, good comeback tho.

Back
Top Bottom