I don't think 93.9 likes Wale too much...

cause most of homies music is just wack....lets be for real.

tabi is a greater artist the wale....just my opinion

no hate...i just like wale's music before interscope when he was with 43...

his flow real isnt nothing special.

I don't really think this is funny. Honestly.

It's like a bad joke.

I think that Wale's rants about Local Radio is to blame for this though.

I'm a big fan of his music, and I agree that his music is an acquired taste, but within whatever category it's in...it's good music.

If his music wasn't "good music" to whatever degree...his milestones list wouldn't have as many entries as it does.

I knew this would end up on here when I heard it the other day..
laugh.gif

It's obviously deeper than them jus not likeing his music, this is PERSONAL..

At the end of the day, even tho I do not like all his music, Wale is jah right tho, Our local radio stations don't really put on for ANY of our artistsexcept maybe Go-Go, and thats usually during a select hour of the day...

U go to any other major city and the do play the popular stuff, but the majority of the stuff they play is local %$@%, don't believe me, go to NY, ATL,Houston, even FL..

I'm not really surprised that KYS doesn't play the record. I'm actually surprised that PGC doesn't throw it on every once in a while sincethey are categorized just outside of urban contemporary and play Hot 95 type of joints every so often.

As for the ad, it could go either way on the diss factor. I think it's a little reach to say they were straight up clowning him. And this is based on thechick (Cara, I believe) saying, "So you're jacking Wale."

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
I don't think they were dissing him. They were dissing the bamma rapping over his joint, c'mon jo!
[/td] [/tr][/table]

in other wale news....just the promter side of story....so it may not be accurate with the other sides from artist and mangers fyi...
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ok, here it is. I lot of people wondering what is going on and what had happen to bun b. I was on to ask to be on a few show to discuss the dmv south show @ the 930 club. Wale been twitting negative things about my show for weeks after weeks, but this put the icing on it. I have a addenum sign specificly for this matter. The management sign addenum thats fax to me, I couldn't attach it to show his signature. Click on to read the contract addenum and click on to read what wale said. My argument with Bun B manager is that, there boy wale falsify bun where abouts. Damaging my show. Wale was not even in houst. he was in darmount (n.h) when he did this twitting and bun was flying from tulsa to dc and I check him in his hotel. I brought it to bun and his manager and they saw the same thing. They said they can't control what wale do. Well if wale is your boy why is he messing with the show that your on. That means if the show flop bc of him, 9 out of 10 the promoter will cancel you out and you will not get your 2nd half. In this case my addenum speaks for itself. Does bun b really know what wale just cause bc of his ignorance and ecotistic. Bun manager still want his 2nd half, I refuse bc it violates my contract. That's why bun didn't make it to the show.

twitting%20by%20wale_1.jpg

Now washington post wrote about what happen to the show? The 930 club of course blame the promoter, but the 930 club also gave me the wrong ticket sale, making me think it was 285 a couple of days before the event and when I came to the venue the day of the event they said I only sold about 70 tickets. My mouth drop. They said it was including my comps I pull out. I have a email states my ticket "sales". not Comps. Thats two different words. Also the day of the event, I have at least 30 + people that told me when they tried to purchase ticket's online, it boot them off the sale and said ticket aren't available for this show. This concert had a lot of support and great promotion behind it to only sell about 70 tickets when it's been promoted 6 weeks in advance. We talking about radio and college radio, ad truck, email blast, 40k + flyer, posters and every colleges in this area was hit and to have 70 sold. Something's not right! If I would had known ticket sale was that low with all the negative twitting between wale and tabi, I would had postpone for another date so there won't be any interference. Tabi did it bc after they agreed on the show, I put them on the flyer later came back and ask me for more money, that's dirty, I have no respect for a person like that!! Did wale and tabi know, that also cause the up and coming dc artist there chance for a big audience to come see them. bc of his ignorance.

twitting%20by%20wale_2.jpg

His local booking/assistant MIKE WILSON, confirm his appearance and along with being on the flyer I have that on my phone text confirming it. The 930 also got a call from the other booking agency and said the same thing but bc they got the date conflicted, I was to blame. So where was I wrong for wale to twitt negative things about my event. Since he was annouce to the vma he got a bigger offer from the college and that's where he went with. He never blame his camp or his camp never told him the truth and let him run his mouth. Its one of the reason why wkys diss him. "We only play hot songs" Why support Wale for when he don't even support the up & coming artist. This show was not just about me, I have so many call about artist wanting to open up, I couldn't put everyone on, I tried. Everyone know, performing @ the 930 club, is a good look on your resume, I didn't have to add anyone on but I did it bc I feel there are good talent here in the dmv. I'm trying to give them a chance and I got screw. I have more radio interview and I'm about to clear it with the washington post as well, if anyone had read it. Thanks for your support, you deserve to know the truth!!

contract%20bunb%20sig.jpg
[/font]
1dmv_flyer_front.jpg

U go to any other major city and the do play the popular stuff, but the majority of the stuff they play is local %$@%, don't believe me, go to NY, ATL, Houston, even FL..

It's politics though man. You gotta play the game and some people just think they're bigger than the game.

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Ding. Ding. Ding. His mouth/actions keeps him in lukewarm water.

He all know from this forum alone, dude ain't that bright. It is what it is.

And before he got signed, you should have saw how he carried things at local stations................. No comment.
laugh.gif

And for the "deeper" theorists out there looking for more to pull, his deal with Roc Nation makes him a ClearChannel affiliate.

Thus.....................................................

And for those who don't know, "studio43" symbol is on the LP.
ohwell.gif
D.T.P.-like FTL...

I hope 'Ye does the entire 2nd album... Him and Pharrell the only ones in my opinion that will get dude over the top.

I hope in 4 years, dude can pay everyone he owes, settle all his lawsuits/affiliate conflicts/stupid fine print mishaps, and really get to cracking on his ownterms.

The music business is a corrupt game jo. Period.
smh.gif

Pray for that man. He just wants to succeed, like the rest of us...

But its a crying shame that NO DMV producers that looked out for him in the beginning are on the LP (to my knowledge). Judah, O, Best Kept Secret, etc....

For that alone, I wish the album flops... And this short-lived Jay co-sign dies off after the tour.

Imagine if NO I.D. didn't do "Resurrection".
eyes.gif

There is no loyality to the real homies anymore.

OLD D.C. > D.M.V.

its unfortunate i was one of the rumored "70" ticket purchasers...its way too much he said she said, but if the promoter is telling the truth thenthats foul on wale's end...because the turnout for that show was HORRIBLE i could count the number of ppl in attendance on both hands...i hope the promotersues the dog !*++ outta erybody who faked because that show had mad potential...i just hope what i read in the washington post was true that i can get tix toanother 9:30 show for free and my $52 back for that amateur night debacle...granted i would have paid to see phil, xo, and slim, but after half the line-uppulled out, me n my girl left early for greener pasteurs...what a disappointment...

Yep, they knew what they were doing...

But I hope he airs them out during one of his tv interviews....

By reading the email from the promoter, and seeing how jacked up his grammar is...

He sounds like a street cat trying to put on a show.

Reminds me of a promoter dude not to long ago.

I offered to come and take pics athis event, free of charge.

He says "Aight, but you still gotta pay to get in."

Ol' jackleg promoters.

FOLKS::: Thaqt flyer was on my car at least 10 days ago.

That means it was designed and approved for print at least 11-12 days ago.

The day after I saw the flyer, I heard that certain artists werent even contacted about the show.

Yet, their names were on the flyer.

THe promoter just thought he'd drum up the hype early, sell tickets...and THEN, lock in artists.

But knowing that pple declined to perform...in ample time...was enough to cancel or postpone the show.

By reading the email from the promoter, and seeing how jacked up his grammar is...

Reminds me of a promoter dude not to long ago.
im guilty....i dont proof read until i hit send.....

im backwards that way

laugh.gif
@ him "being in Houston with big homey" while "bighomey" was in D.C.

Wheredaydothatat?

laugh.gif

You think 'rappers' would learn from Jay, honesty and credibility goes a long way.

Bamma.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

But its a crying shame that NO DMV producers that looked out for him in the beginning are on the LP (to my knowledge). Judah, O, Best Kept Secret, etc....
BKS is on the album...

I'm not 100% sure but Tone said that they were on the album a couple months ago...but to my knowledge he was referring to Pretty Girls.

As for Judah...I'm his studio alot over in Clinton...and I don't want to start no rumors or speculation but it doesn't seem like they're asclose or tight as one may seem.

Back
Top Bottom