I Don't Ever Wanna Stop Hearing This Song in the Club

Buy you a drink in the club is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

I can tell a few people on here don't party much (it isn't a problem, it is what it is though). This song goes hard in a party...at least Jeezy'sverse does.

Well obviously, if you are not in a club in the South...you probably won't hear this song (I did hear this at LOVE in DC a few times though). But this ishuge in the A (obvious) and down in Florida, people were saying Jeezy's verse verbatim in the club. I'm not even from Atlanta and I know this song isan anthem down there (especially in the strip clubs).

For the record, Jeezy ripped his verse.

Originally Posted by StreetzElementz

When I went to Hollywood this past September I went to a club that played this stuff aaaaallllllllllllllllll night long.�� They were mixing rap songs with thistrash.� I CANNOT rock with that music.�� All them LA heads were hella into that stuff.�� I stayed for like 2 hours hoping they would switch it up but theydidnt so I bounced.�
smh.gif
�� That was the only time I went to a club down there.��

The club was on Sunset Blvd� BTW.

It's electro-house, its not for everyone. Huge in France and the rest of Europe, a big part of Canada, and definitely in LA. Elements of electro house aredefinitely seeping into hip-hop, hate it or love it. I admit, it does strip me of my manhood to get wild to it, but the girls that this scene brings out aremore than worth it.

Originally Posted by toast1985

What club you guys go too? Geeked up stay in rotation.

I'm sayin, just got back from the club tonite... never fails to get the club poppin

In regards to the OP, if I ever heard that song in the club, I would leave and never return.

I'M STARTED TO SEE SPACESHIPS ON BANNNKKKK-HEEEADDDDDDD

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Came up in the whip the other day.

PSA???

Nooo...thats the song that can kill a mood...it'll be cool for the first 10 seconds, then the energy level drops from a 9 to a 2...

Yo, I have never heard PSA in a club, seems like something that might get played at a party, but not a club.

not my crowd but I went out with some italian girls in college and this got EVERYONE on the dancefloor, I cant front like I wasn't feelin' it
laugh.gif

what clubs do you guys go to if you don't hear geeked up?

"I shoot a n&$#a dead in his $*+! right now"

Geeked up=jerkk

Back
Top Bottom