I dont even know what to say

Weird[h2]New Video of BigDog Quadruped Robot Is So StunningIt's Spooky[/h2]
Boston Dynamics keeps working on their BigDog quadruped robot, which will probably grow to be the future AT-AT of the Pentagon. Its evolution since the last time we saw it is nothing sort of mindblowing,and a bit spooky.

It looks like an actual biological quadruped. Seeing it climb through rubble, snow, jumping over obstacles like a wild goat, and saving a near-fall on icedground at the last second (fast forward to the middle of the video) defies belief. It feels so "animal" that I almost feel bad when they hit it todemonstrate how it regains balance on its own.

The new version of the robot can now carry 340 pounds, which is almost triple the previous weight. It looks to me that that $10 million funding they gotfrom Darpa has been put to good use. [IEEE]

Metal Gear...it's coming a reality.
laugh.gif

a1aib.png

Yeah that's crazy. The weird thing about it to me is that's eerily similar to how some small bugs move in nature. A bit skittish and not very organic,but very efficient.

I have entered this thread and wanted to say I have never played Metal Gear Solid. good thing I still have my ps2.

its louder than hell. thats the only negative i see. noone would want it or use it in any form with how loud it is.

Back
Top Bottom