I Don't Drink, So I Don't Understand. But Why Do People Allow Others (Strangers Too) To.............

On another note death to the %%@*+@ who want to tongue kiss the blunt
smh.gif

Funny, someone from the outside looking in would be like "You dont share bottles but you buy and wear worn sneakers? #Wheretheydothatat
sick.gif
"

the only thing I've shared is a bottle of grey goose with a group of white girls

white girls know how to drink
pimp.gif

Im not quite sure where this phenomenon of sharing bottles is coming from. I know ppl dont just share regular bottles of hard liquor, do they? People use cupsaround here. And if we talkin about beer, who shares a beer with someone who isnt A. their girl/man or B. family. Hell I wouldnt even share beer (when I dodrink it, im usually a hard liquor guy) with one of my boys if they asked (which they wouldnt).

Never did that but when you're a certain level of drunk...you tend not to give a $%*@ about as much as you normally do

i never share cups or food thats been eaten or lips have touched by others but i'll share liquor.

like someone said inhibitions are gone and waiting for food or drinks cause ur thirsty is different then waiting for an altered state of mind

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Funny, someone from the outside looking in would be like "You dont share bottles but you buy and wear worn sneakers? #Wheretheydothatat
sick.gif
"

would never wear another persons shoes or any type of clothing

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I wonder same about people to smoke after each other.

For real. On a side note, I cannot fathom how grown men got so much slobber on the %$%. Like you
pimp.gif
wit

hound-dog-slobber.jpg

alcohol kills germs.

/thread.

oh, also, yes, you can get sick off sharing a blunt, but for the most part, the spit that was used to roll it is burned up before you touch it.

I don't smoke after just anyone tho....

the hell? once your drunk things like this do not pass your mind, and no its not peer pressure its I dont give a *$+!

hmm.. i've shared plates, spoons, straws, etc with my close friends all the time (guys and girls), never gotten anything from it (that i know of
laugh.gif
)

you serious? bunch of germaphobes here. sharing a drink (any kind, not exclusively alcoholic) is no big deal IMO. way nastier and unleathier stuff everywhereyou go. you ever kiss? if you
sick.gif
at sharing a drink you should be x10
sick.gif
at kissing.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

you serious? bunch of germaphobes here. sharing a drink (any kind, not exclusively alcoholic) is no big deal IMO. way nastier and unleathier stuff everywhere you go. you ever kiss? if you
sick.gif
at sharing a drink you should be x10
sick.gif
at kissing.

Right? DC, what's the difference between sharing a drink and locking lips? You're exposed to just as much saliva and oral contamination.

Back
Top Bottom