I don't care what ya'll say, she's perfect...Shakira > ____ Vol. She's COLOMBIAN NOT SPANISH

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

shakira.gif
Stared at this for quite some time.

Ahwoooo

i would love to have her do that Brazilian lap dance to me with my tongue out

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

im not saying she's wack, but FOR ME who's 6'12 for me to look at a 4'11 to wife is a no no....

had she had some height on her it would've been a dime easily...believe me i was crushed when i learned how short she was.

i'd wife... seriously. i would marry this broad. i'd go buy a ring, get down on one knee, simp, and smash with the power vested in me by the state of California every night

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

She is Spanish

No she's not. You went a did a quick Wiki search and saw that "who are of Lebanese,Spanish (Catalan) and Italian descent".

Sorry bro but she was born in Colombia. She's Colombian. 
whaaa?
nerd.gif

Her nationality is Colombia but her ethnicity isn't of Colombian descent. Make sense?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

im not saying she's wack, but FOR ME who's 6'1 for me to look at a 4'11 to wife is a no no....

had she had some height on her it would've been a dime easily...believe me i was crushed when i learned how short she was.

4'11" is tiny, but a woman that height being with a 6'0" guy still is doable. But, I guess it just is not your cup of tea.

Shakira is gorgeous. Yes, she is half Columbian, half Lebanese.

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

i'd wife... seriously. i would marry this broad. i'd go buy a ring, and smash with the power vested in me by the state of California Arizona every night

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Beyonce > Paulina Rubio > Her

all are 10's tho sooooooo

Why would you even bring up that fake #%$ chick to this discussion? At least Beyonce is all natural like Shakira, but Paulina Rubio? %++%$..

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

I agree she's almost perfect.
She has that mass but it's not ridiculous like 99% of the girls NT likes

perfect mass
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

i'd wife... seriously. i would marry this broad. i'd go buy a ring, and smash with the power vested in me by the state of California Arizona her choice every night

You preaching to the choir... The thing that I like the most about her is not her looks cuz that's obvious but the way she moves... I can only imagine how she gets down in bed

Back
Top Bottom