I dont care how many times this video was posted...still appreciated.

Xtapolapacetl wrote:
tylerdub wrote:
Its true about his hands. They were so big and strong he could perfectly manipulate the ball in every situation.

Check dis, where the fool palms the ball in mid-air:

eek.gif
�He made that look easy andalso�everything he was doing in the game since he did it often with no problem. Wish I could of been a bit older so I would of been able to see�him play whenit first happen. Thanks for the vid

Appreciated! Most of it, I don't like that on a few of those he had a wide open man down low and still insisted on taking the low percentage shot.Throughout his career you can see he has MADE many of those trick shots, as the video shows but there were many more that he missed. I know everyone loves MJhere but he could have passed to the wide open guy that he DID see!

Appreciated though, the man was a wizard, and had a knack for willing shots in!

I think presently, Walter Hermann can compete with his mitts. Dude can palm the ball with his thumb and pointer finger.

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

laugh.gif

edit: did this ninja seriously bounce in a shot at around the3:21 mark or am i just buggin lol

This mans hangtime was just insane......I've never seen someone move with the ball in the air like that so effortless.....This guy was special man. Iremember when I was a kid watching him play back in the early 90's that my dad hyped this man up so much in our home that I believed for so long thatJordan had never actually missed a shot.
laugh.gif

Seriously. To come in here and watch the 2st Video posted and TRY and claim Kobe is half as good as MJ is absurd and you must be "happy" for Kobe andnot a true basketball fan. There is no way Kobe who could be more athletic made more spectacular moves as MJ...

Not even.

Appreciated! Most of it, I don't like that on a few of those he had a wide open man down low and still insisted on taking the low percentage shot. Throughout his career you can see he has MADE many of those trick shots, as the video shows but there were many more that he missed. I know everyone loves MJ here but he could have passed to the wide open guy that he DID see!

A lot of hate in this post right here.. It might be the well packaged "he's good, but..." hate that is attempting to sound likeappreciation, but it's still hate.

indifferent.gif
What player makes more trick shots than he misses? It's ahighlight video, what's he supposed to do, include his missed shots? His career fg% is 50% and was well above 50% in his prime.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Appreciated! Most of it, I don't like that on a few of those he had a wide open man down low and still insisted on taking the low percentage shot. Throughout his career you can see he has MADE many of those trick shots, as the video shows but there were many more that he missed. I know everyone loves MJ here but he could have passed to the wide open guy that he DID see!

A lot of hate in this post right here.. It might be the well packaged "he's good, but..." hate that is attempting to sound like appreciation, but it's still hate.

indifferent.gif
What player makes more trick shots than he misses? It's a highlight video, what's he supposed to do, include his missed shots? His career fg% is 50% and was well above 50% in his prime.
Team Los Angeles Lakers

grin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Seriously. To come in here and watch the 2st Video posted and TRY and claim Kobe is half as good as MJ is absurd and you must be "happy" for Kobe and not a true basketball fan. There is no way Kobe who could be more athletic made more spectacular moves as MJ...

Not even.

smh... i will not turn this thread into a Kobe vs MJ, but this post was so flawed that i had to call it out.
instead of getting hyped from the greathighlights and making outlandish statements, why not think first. did it ever occur to you that MJ and Kobe are 2 different players? Kobe doesn't have tomake trick shots to be considered a great player. flying, swooping, scooping lay-ups are just not his game. what you said is basically like saying "Shaqdidn't make spectacular moves, he isn't half as good as MJ"

Magic didn't make as many trick shots as MJ did, is Magic not half as good as Jordan?

Most of it, I don't like that on a few of those he had a wide open man down low and still insisted on taking the low percentage shot. Throughout his career you can see he has MADE many of those trick shots, as the video shows but there were many more that he missed. I know everyone loves MJ here but he could have passed to the wide open guy that he DID see!

indifferent.gif
this is a highlight of his scoring. do you want to see a highlight of his assists? because i'm sure one has probably been made by someone before.Jordan had 5600 assists in his career, i think he knew how to pass to the open man

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

in every basketball related post in s&t someone has to come mention kobe. man its getting really annoying.
tired.gif

seriously
tired.gif
tired.gif
It never fails. The worst part is that people are truly foolish enough to mention him without mentioning him.

relax fellas, dude was obviously trolling.

Jordans hands are dumb big.

Kobe dont have half the physical ability that Mike has. The hand thing is subtile the other stuff like speed, quickness, thats more visual.

Kobe does a little less with a lot less gifts.

Jordan is the best because he had the best combo of gifts.

Work ethic
physical ability

Back
Top Bottom