I DIDNT GET ARRESTED TONIGHT... EPIC...

I DRANK WAAAYYYY TOO MUCH, THEN PROCEEDED TO ALMOST GET INTO A FIGHT WITH SOMEONE IN THE BATHROOM AS I WAS LEANIN. THEN I WALKED INTO THE MAIN STREET ANDPROCEEDED TO PUKE THREE TIMES INFRONT OF A CROWD OF 20+ WHILE FLIPPING THEM OFF FOR BEING GROSSED OUT
roll.gif
THIS NIGHT WAS EPIIIIIIIIIC. AND I KNOW IM NOT SMASHIN BUT SO WHAT!?!? I HIT UPTHREE DIFF GIRLS AND THEY ALL SAID IM SORRY BOO AND THAT THEY'D HIT ME UP TMRW. IM HAPPY AND IMA HAVE A GREAT NIGHTS REST. I LOVE MY NT FAM. ADMINS, DONTBAN ME, I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING AGAINST FORUM RULES. LOVE YA'LL FORREAL.

PS: 3 SHOTS GREY GOOSE, 2 MILLER LIGHTS, AND A FISH BOWL (8 SHOTS OF MIXED DRINKS)
*JEEZY* YEAAAAAAH *JEEZY*

something's not adding up here...if you were that trashed, you wouldn't misspelled a word or two...

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

something's not adding up here...if you were that trashed, you wouldn't misspelled a word or two...

Am i the only one who can still type while drunk?
maybe ya some slow @#$%^ lol

"cool story bro" is getting sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo played. Yes, I had to od on thesooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo because NTers od on.

Cool story bro!

FIREFOX SPELLCHECK AND SITTING OVER A TOILET BOWL FOR 2 HOURS FTW. I MAKE SURE MY !*@+ IS SPELLED PROPERLY. GO AHEAD AND CALL DUCKTALES, I DONT CARE BC I HADAN AWESOME TIME AND YA'L DIDNT AHHAGAGAGAGA

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Am i the only one who can still type while drunk?
maybe ya some slow @#$%^ lol

obviously you're not the only one...word to OP...

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Can't be tipsy with that spelling and punctuation....
smh.gif

you must not handle your alcohol well if being tipsy messes up your spelling o_O

IT'S REALLY NOT THAT HARD TO ADD A COMA AND RIGHT CLICK CORRECT SPELLING. YA'LL MUST BE ON THAT SYLVAN LEARNING CENTER %+$@
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

If you were trashed your post would look like this one here http://www.niketalk.com/topic/207493
again, firefox underlines words in red that i misspell... and again. if you can't spell properly while wasted you just suck at the most basicaspects of communication...

for all my dudes (and girls) that relate .... i see you
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom